[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706556504377884.jpg (121 KB, 600x406)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
I got a lesson from 4chan. It doesn't matter how hard I try, it won't wake people up any more. The game is set, the bets are made, nothing will change any more until the storm begins. It's a kind of blackpill, but also just a realization about things as they are. I can stop now tryin to wake people up and explain them what's really going on, nothing I could say would change their made up mind, so ... ok, I end my efforts not. From now on it's just waiting for things to happen.
>>
>>78003712
What the fuck are you on nostradamus?
>>
File: 50398337076.jpg (27 KB, 596x318)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>78003733
You'll see soon.
>>
>>78003712
The problem is that most people are stuck in what I would call prosperity circlejerks.
They'll deny anything that'll break that collective imagination that motivates them to keep going.
Ironically that's what most religions mean by illusions of the material world.
>>
File: 1706822661453273.jpg (32 KB, 287x262)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
ignorance bliss
>>
any knowers?
>>
>>78003712
The audacity to believe that you know what's really going on and that you are going to stop waking people up. Get over yourself. You're no Jesus Christ. You're no genius. You probably believe that you're being watched by the government because you went to far down the rabbit hole. Eat a dick.
>>
>>78003712
are you a marxist leninist yet? if not, then you're not "awake" and just another brainwashed right wing faggot in mom's basement with no connection to or understanding of the events that unfold in the outside world. you're just just another failed normie trapped in the still relatively privileged parts of wonderland
>>
>>78003712
>that's going to freak the shit out of people
you mean like covid, gaza genocide, war in europe, and rapid housing and food inflation in the west? fucking fake-woke right wing useful idiot
>>
>>78003712
1. It's not your job to wake people up to begin with.
2. The storm is always there, idiot.
>>
File: 398983424239898.jpg (22 KB, 268x180)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>78003847
>>78003868
>>78003878
>>78003883
There's nothing more to say. Sheep will be sheep.
>>
>>78003910
You're definitely 15-19 years old and you just watched zeitgeist and you smoke too much weed.
>>
>>78003943
I'm nearly 50, kid. You know nothing. Nothing. But go on, I don't care any more.
>>
File: 1698746960389396.jpg (88 KB, 397x585)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>78003786
black sun
won't you come ...
>>
>>78003786
>any knowers?
Ask away.
>>
>>78003712
If you really want to you can be instrumental in helping people understand but only if that's something they're interested in to begin with.
Some people wanna know, some people want to forget.
>>
>>78003868
Not OP, but I am really considering reading Lenin, but fuck he has a lot of books, and all the parentheses are obnoxious. He definitely seem slightly neurotic, when I look as it his style of writing
>>
>>78003963
>I'm nearly 50, kid.
And you make posts like this?
Incredibly sad and pathetic.
>>
I like how the president virtually stroked out during a live debate and people still are treating it like a football replay.

"Oh nooo Bob, you can see where he fumbled the ball there, now he's collapsed dead on the field, im not sure what the ref can do about a dead player on the field"

KEK
>>
>>78005336
Yup. Even if you could hypothetically speak to the entire world for a moment-and you can, by the way-it's not as though they'd listen. Nothing you could show them would work, either.
>>
>>78003712
But we've seen progress in just the last couple years of high pitched kvetching since goyim knowing has been increasing.
>>
>>78005373
i thought all the worlds a stage was metaphorically, not literally kek
>>
>>78005415
It's the whole thing, Anon.
Tell me, have you ever noticed that people use props? The Starbucks cup. The briefcase. The cigarette. The newspaper. They're props.
It is all a stage. Theatrics.
>>
>>78003878
>you mean like covid
You DO know we're still experiencing measurable and constant excess mortality around most of the world, right anon? You understand the implications of that, correct?
>>
>>78005492
but they don't know

they think if it was important and true the news would tell them kek
>>
File: IMG_20240125_151616.jpg (107 KB, 365x453)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Tsk, OP.
If only you knew the things I know...Your mind would crumble...
>>
>>78003712
The problem with threads like this and people who make threads like this is that they are never coherent and even if they were, the brainrot has settled in and can't articulate themselves. For each thread you read that's like this, there is an overweight man having manic episodes spouting off about things hes only seen online. They'll go down these elaborate rabbit holes of information, get overwhelmed by it and then drive themselves nuts looking for impossible answers to things. If anything did occur that regressed mankind, you can rest assure these kinds of people would be useless and need beatings constantly to keep them in line.
>>
>>78005579
>The problem with threads like this and people who make threads like this is that they are never coherent
no point in being coherent, they'll never believe you
>>
>>78005492
>You DO know we're still experiencing measurable and constant excess mortality around most of the world, right anon?
that has to do with pollution, poverty, stress, war, crumbling healthcare and housing systems, and shit food.
covid was not real, nobody believes it was except yuppie squares. so shut the fuck up and stop acting like anyone said anything to the contrary you stupid pussy coward
>>
>>78003712
>2 more weeks
Sure buddy, sure.
>>
>>78003868
Cause commies have never been known to brainwash...
>>
>>78005885
Why do you think the health systems around the world are falling apart since 2020.
Sars2 fucks with every organ in the body it is airborne accelerated aging. What do you expect from what was meant as an experiment to weaponize a coronavirus? Sunshine and rainbows?
>>
I almost thought I was on /x/
>>
>>78005529
They think the elite and the press would tell them the truth.

In reality, the elites are protecting themselves from covid as much as possible and avoid talking about it to not create panic because unrest means less control of the masses.tis better goys go to work without knowing they might croak.
>>
>>78006029
>Sars2 fucks with every organ in the body it is airborne accelerated aging. What do you expect from what was meant as an experiment to weaponize a coronavirus?

did you ever notice every flu season(coronavirus) always started in the same place where they claimed COVID came from? lol

nothing changed, its the response that was different in 2020
>>
At this stage you should concentrate solely on getting your own shit in order whatever form that takes
You should be done caring about other ppl

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.