[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1615200059120.jpg (51 KB, 410x500)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
I am reaching frankenstein's monster levels of despair.
what do?
>>
despair over what?
>>
Go full swamp man or indulge ur inner mummy.
>>
>>78004159
alienation from human society, being able to see it for what it is, having to live in a world that hates me, society being run by sociopaths who will constantly try to gaslight me and demand that I fundamentally change as a person just to make them more comfortable despite the fact that they'd never dream of doing anything for me, the fact that I'll never experience genuine love and affection, the inherent dehumanization of sexuality, being trapped in a body fated to grow old and die, depersonalization/derealization, going on a decade of social isolation, evolution being a game of rape and violence where virtue is universally selected against, knowing that my emotions will always be rejected by everyone because I'm male, society constantly saying that people like me are worthless and have some moral deficiency, impossible desires, intrusive thoughts, constantly fighting against growing bitterness and resentment, trauma, involuntary loss of all emotional feeling that I can't get back, the fact that people in power can abuse me however the want and I can do nothing about it, the loss of innocence, humanity's innate will to make each other suffer, the fact that in order for one person to win someone else has to lose, the arbitrariness of society, the constant conflict between men and women, women's attraction to violent men, men's objectification of women, society's equation of love with sex, the fact that every time I've tried opening up to people it's driven them away, inability to look at nature without thinking about how it's built upon the mass grave of extinction, religious parents threatening me with hell when I was feeling suicidal rather than trying to help me emotionally, visceral disgust for sex, dissociation, being excluded from society as a child because of autism, constant feeling of emptiness

to name just a few
>>
>>78004446
i get all that but i don't really see it as a reason to despair, if the system is broken why aren't you doing your part to try and fix it so when you leave this world you leave it in a better state than you found it? that's where I find my motivation
>>
>>78004497
1. because I have deep rooted sense of powerlessness and have never succeeded in anything I've ever attempted
2. why should I do anything for a society that hates me and has always rejected me?
>>
>>78004511
NTA but it's less about doing something for a society that hates you and more about destroying the world as it is to remake it in your image, that's how I see it at least.
>>
>>78004532
my ideals contradict power itself, to use power to enact my will upon the world would be contrary to what my will is, making the whole thing pointless. besides, there will always be someone far more powerful than me that wants to perpetuate the hateful way of things and I can do nothing against them.
>>
>>78004566
I will make the world a place worth living in.
>>
>>78004566
you don't need to do these things alone, you're not alone in what you feel, and involving other people in ripping it down and building it up helps keep the ego in check

either adapt to the system or change the system, despairing over it is just mental masturbation
>>
File: 1710576064568978.webm (623 KB, 1280x720)
623 KB
623 KB WEBM
>>78004446
>society being run by sociopaths
Say the word.
>>
>>78004718
reptilians?
>>
File: p87m.gif (1.11 MB, 350x350)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB GIF
>>78004446
>because I'm male
You can do better than that, little lady. Don't be a liar.
>>
File: 65.jpg (407 KB, 2042x2028)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>78004446
Damn
I know that feel
All of them
>>
File: 1702215350243616.png (3.02 MB, 1536x864)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
>>78004758
>society being run by sociopaths
>dehumanization of sexuality
>humanity's innate will to make each other suffer
>society's equation of love with sex
>the constant conflict between men and women(!)

Say it. Don't pretend that this is just normal life shit.
>>
>>78004784
society has always been run by sociopaths
sexuality has always been dehumanizing
humanity has had the will to make each other suffer since the stone age
modernity is just an extreme expression of fundamental problems with human nature. I don't need a scapegoat to understand that things are unbelievably fucked and killing that scapegoat isn't going to unfuck things, world is a fuck all the way down.
>>78004679
what specifically am I supposed to do? "the system" isn't just society and nearly every other human being on this planet but also evolution and biology, it's inescapable. do I just become a hermit and pretend none of it's there?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.