[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712403069518382.jpg (127 KB, 681x681)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
I love larping as a man here and everywhere else on the internet.
>>
>>78004245
You Will Never be a Woman

Your wordplay will not trick me demon, BACK TO HELL WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG, TOTAL TROON DEATH
>>
>>78004267
>You Will Never be a Woman
Thanks
>Your wordplay will not trick me demon, BACK TO HELL WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG, TOTAL TROON DEATH
Hot
>>
>>78004245
You can't fool me because I wrote a userscript that runs all posts through a gender analyzer.
>>
>>78004285
if you're ftm you will never be biological man
if you're mtf you will never be biological woman
cope and then rope you disgusting abomination this is definitely not just projection
>>
>>78004314
Sure anon, sure
>>78004317
>if you're ftm you will never be biological man
Meanie
>>
the great frog knight
>>
>>78004317
i dont think trannies care if they are "biologically" a man/woman. As long as they pass in society theyll be fine
>>
>>78004245
sometimes i larp here as a nigger
>>
We can tell. We can always tell. Foids don't understand the male experience. That's why whenever some bitchboy white knight comes along it's immediately obvious it's a roastie running defense because she knows her gender is shit. This board used to be comfy but then tiktok happened and now you underage attention whores flood the front page. Letting vamp go as long as she did was a mistake.
>>
>>78004245
what does larping as a man even mean
You just interact with people here normally but don't tell them you're not a man?
>>
>>78004245
Cool pepe. If this is bait, it's like playing imaginary rock-paper-scissors. If it isn't, what's top ten wome?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.