[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I wish it were possible to swap bodies with femanons for an extended period of time. I've noticed there are many FtMs on /adv/ and I'm pretty sure there's a good number on them on this board as well, so it'd be the perfect arrangement for anons with a heavy agp fetish like myself too.
>>
File: 1719602333152710.jpg (517 KB, 1063x1200)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
3D is fucking disgusting, Jesus Christ. Why would you bother with that when you can just look at picrel.
>>
>>78004799
imagine being this fucking guy
>>
>>78004816
I like both, it depends on my mood desu
>>
>>78004799
I'm repressing ftm.
I would body swap with you in the heartbeat.
>>
>>78004931
>would body swap with you
What is appealing about being a man?
>>
File: Shirogane_Makima_2.jpg (278 KB, 1280x1920)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>78004931
Based. I often daydream about how fun it'd be to flirt and go on a date with a handsome guy as a girl.
>>
>>78005208
>What is appealing about being a man?
On average:
>Taller
>Stronger
>Smarter
>Higher libido
>Penis
>Male friendship
>Healthier testosterone levels
>Male brain and male mind
Downsides though on average:
>Hairier
>Refractory period
>More responsibilities and higher expectations
>Don't get as much positive attention
>Low priority socially
>Struggle in school
>Lower life expectancy
>Getting hit in the testicles hurts like fuck and they're so exposed
Fun fact for femanons, even though it hurts, hitting a guy in the nuts will give him an erection. It's funny to see. Especially the conflicted look on his face.
>>
>>78004816
>3D is fucking disgusting
Couldn't agree more
>>
>>78005361
>3d is disgusting
>posts ai slop
lmao
>>
>>78004799
>swap bodies
>kill myself
Enjoy the living nightmare that is my life.
>>
>>78005337
Post nut kick hits different. after the pain goes away you get a feeling in your stomach like you gonna shit a planet.
>>
>>78004799
To any non-fag anons, do you also believe that becoming a woman would be a body horror experience? I would genuinely rip my tits off, if I had any
>>
>>78004799
I would just try to get rich enough to engineer a perfect female body and then swap myself into it

>>78005337
>On average:
I mean I wish I were a woman but I also wish to be above average as a woman

>>Higher libido
It's a curse sometimes
>>Penis
Circumcised in my country
>>
>>78005417
Imagine every time you go to a toilet have to think whether you'll get infection or not.
>>
File: 1691688785001.webm (835 KB, 240x240)
835 KB
835 KB WEBM
>>78004816
because i can't picrel a drawing
>>
>>78005231
Hey, I agree with this post. Good post.
>>
>>78005445
Just seems all around so fucked, and that is without mentioning the horror of pregnancy. Your guts slowly rearranging is terrifying
>>
>>78005393
post nut is awful. the entire male sexual experience is a joke
>>
>>78004931
>I'm repressing ftm.
Would you like it if you were my "gay" workout buddy. We would do manly exercises and then I would only fuck your butt.
>>
File: R (5).png (914 KB, 1024x768)
914 KB
914 KB PNG
>>78005417
I've seen many pics and videos of people getting their brains blown, guts extracted, limbs cut off, etc. and none of them disgust me nearly as much as seeing people post-gender reasignment surgery
>>
>>78005470
Imagine having a big tits and jumping so hard on a trampoline and your tits just rip off
>>
>>78005493
>Least delusional transphobe
>>
I wish I was a girl bros...
>>
>>78005488
Like human developer was like "ummm how about make them regret having sex"
>>
>>78005417
Now that I think about it, I think that would be hot. I would become a coomer and wouldn't be able to stop touching and playing with myself. But that's probably because I'm a hetero because if I were truly a woman then I would no longer be attracted to women and wouldn't be aroused by the female body.
>>
File: fitgirl-1.png (226 KB, 900x900)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>78005513
Not to late, HRT awaits you
>>
>>78005337
>>Taller
being tall is only an advantage for men
>>Stronger
true, no denying this
>>Smarter
on average no, there are more male outliers in both directions
>>Higher libido
irrelevant if you have a refractory period
>>Penis
less sensitive than a clit
>>Male friendship
depends on your friends
>>Healthier testosterone levels
male t ranges a lot and you have estrogen instead
>>Male brain and male mind
what about tomboys
>>Hairier
most men don't consider that a downside
>>Refractory period
yeah, men enjoy sex far less than women. a higher sex drive but a worse sexual experience
>>More responsibilities and higher expectations
not really. men are invisible and you don't need to take responsibilities if you just want to be a bum
>>Don't get as much positive attention
agreed, see above
>>Low priority socially
>>Struggle in school
>>Lower life expectancy
all seem like major downsides
>>Getting hit in the testicles hurts like fuck and they're so exposed
and getting hit in the tits doesn't
>>
File: 1717954151027103.jpg (166 KB, 748x762)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>78005337
>>Taller
>>Stronger
>>Smarter
>>Higher libido
>>Penis
>>Male friendship
You are 100 % thinking about some chad you are lusting after and not some average man.
>More responsibilities and higher expectations
Women have zero responsibilities other than not being fat, hell even fat women get enough attention and sex today.
>>Don't get as much positive attention
The average man get ZERO positive attention, none, not a single time, only negative attention.
>>Low priority socially
The average man is at the absolute bottom of the social hierarchy.
>>Struggle in school
Yes because most teachers are women and treat them unfair.
>>Lower life expectancy
Because men do all the hard and dangerous work.

So you dream about being some 9/10 chad. Yeah keep dreaming you would be a skinny fat incel manlet as a man.
>>
>>78004799
>/b/, /pol/, and /r9k/ are tranny propaganda boards
Or /lgbt/ 2, 3, and 4, I call them.
>>
>>78005337
>>Taller
>>Stronger
All the above, I can understand.
>>Smarter
No. Just IQ over EQ. There's a reason autism is significantly more common in men.
>>Higher libido
That's not a plus motherfucker
>>Penis
It's meh.
>>Male friendship
Literally the only truly valid point on your list, but if you were a lesbian you could experience it too.
"Healthy" test levels, with zero repercussions on behavior, means you're a twink, which contradicts every upside you've listed thus far.
FUCK OFF
Men are significantly more mentally ill (and I mean truly ill, like schizophrenic, schizoid personality disorder, autistic and such, not just spoiled brat mentally ill) on average. And testosterone turns you into a fucking psychopath. I distinctly remember being very empathetic and kind until puberty started, after that I quickly became an ultraviolent, apathetic to emotions bully, all on my own. There are so many male behavioral traits that you are completely ignoring in your analysis because we hide them. You're just looking at it from the outside without actually having any idea what it's like.
>>
>>78005513
same. but iwnbaw
>>
>>78005551
The same is true of men like the OP. They're imagining themselves as 19 year olds with E cups and a fat ass, not a woman with bad skin, flaky hair and a gut.
>>
>>78006480
That's fair desu.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.