[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

they look like such a cute, stable, functional couple

I wonder why he murdered her and threw the corpse in the river
>>
The affidavit says that investigators determined that Holland and Turner started a relationship using the TextNow app, and had a plan for Holland to pick her up at her mother's home in New Iberia. He did that on January 1, and then returned to his Ouachita Parish home with her.

They learned that Turner's phone stopped transmitting on January 2 just before midnight. At that time, her phone was connected to a WiFi network near Holland's West Monroe apartment, the affidavit states. They found his car on traffic cameras in the area where the body was found. It was captured on those cameras four days before the remains were located, and forensics experts said that time frame was consistent with the amount of time the body had been in the water.

The affidavit alleges that Holland told investigators that he started a relationship with Turner online, and after he brought her to his home, he killed her during a sex act. After realizing she was dead, he dismembered her body, but it in bags and dumped the bags in a tributary of the Ouachita River, along with the knives he used and all her possessions that she had with her.
>>
cmon r9k this is your jam, a roastie got killed having knife sex
>>
>>78004881
top fucking kek he looks like an insane person
>>
All I'm reading is she was 23yo and he was 29yo. Bros it's never too late for young sweet sweet ethnic poon
>>
>>78005454
she was 19 where are you getting 23
>>
>>78005933
Good for you. I feel like knowing this board that this is larp and you thought that would trigger or something because ethnic incels on this board are that pathetic.
>>
>>78005970
No bro. I've seen you post this like every day
>I'm 29 and 19 yo whtie gf
You are an incel posting /r9k/
A board notorious for tranny spam of blacked. kek Look at the catalog. You are pathetic. All ethnic incels are pathetic. White incels I can respect because they don't larp about their perfect girlfriend on /r9k/ kek
>>
>>78005933
Pajeet posts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.