[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718717733670480.jpg (359 KB, 1280x1024)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
Anyone else here a GNUcel? What GNUcel means is an incel due to being a GNU/Linux user. Personally I am volGNUcel because If a girl doesn't also use GNU/Linux we ain't compatible. So basically i'll be a virgin for life but that's fine with me.
>>
>>78004975
I use GNU/Linux, but I've never met anyone who cares so I don't know how anyone could be an inGNUcel. Women seem to care about what phone you use, but PCs are already for nerds anyway, so whatever OS you use doesn't matter. Do you use a Pinephone or something?
>>
>>78005038
>he used an android phone and it gave me the ick
and you don't think it matters here?
>>
>>78005038
The problem is the opposite of what you are asking me. It's not that women are unwilling to date me because of my OS, it's me not willing to date any non-Linux user.
>>
>>78005054
I guess it does, but there are a lot of women who don't care as long as you have all the normalfag apps like Snapchat, Whatsapp, and Instagram that women require you speak to them through instead of SMS.
>>
>>78005075
I know you're a volGNUcel, but that implies that there are inGNUcels, and I don't see how that could be the case.
>>
>>78005106
There's bitches who see a nigga use a non-apple product and drop him. I don't know about bitches who use windows.
>>
File: 1719766372171932.jpg (573 KB, 1000x1200)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
Today is my birthday and ive been making this general on /g/ since im 17 years old.

I'm 24 today.
>>>/g/101219957

it's just common sense to like software in which you can see the code freely just like how a chef makes food in front of your eyes instead of spitting in it like a mcdonalds worker
>>
>>78004975
I'm a Linux user and I have a very satisfying relationship with a cute girlfriend. I'm not religious about it and I don't really care that she uses Apple products.
>>
>>78004975
If I theme my Android phone to look like an iPhone, and then score a hottie:
Was it rape-by-fraud?
>>
>>78005149
No, because your text bubbles were green.
>>
>my operating system defines me
kill yourself
>>
>>78005195
>i have low iq
Kill yourself first

oh wait, pol pot killed all the smart cambodians
just like how putin is killing off his own people
>>
>>78004975
i use linux mint on my laptop but windows 10 on my desktop for games
>>
>>78005279
Will you downgrade to Windows 11 once Windows 10 is discontinued?
>>
>>78005295
windows 10 IoT support ends in 2032, linux will be good enough by then because steam is investing in it so i will switch to linux then
>>
If I was a woman, I would definitely not date a GNUcel. If you go out of your way to use an OS meant for professional things/work as your regular desktop, then you're certainly a worst type of person.
>>
>>78005350
professionals use macOS or windows though
>>
>>78005350
Every OS is meant for work. Windows is the most common OS for businesses, and a lot of people use Macs for work as well especially graphic designers and writers. Most Linux users are programmers or computer hobbyists and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>78005394
>Most Linux users are programmers
in a work environments macs (or even windows machines) are probably more common. companies have the money to throw away thousands on dev machines. of course all of the servers run on linux
>>
>>78005252
>oh wait, pol pot killed all the smart cambodians
>just like how putin is killing off his own people
what the fuck are you talking about you fucking schizo
>i have low iq
true, you're nocoder tranny hipster skid that never configured a webserver and would get filterd by manual arch or gentoo installation
kys foss nigger you're worse than itoddlers
>>
im not celibate and ive been running linux on and off for 20 years

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.