[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lmao.png (48 KB, 965x480)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Coomers are so pathetic. Not being able to touch your willy is not the end of the world, loser
>>
>>78005074
I will touch my dick anon.
>>
Such a childish mentality, they really believe people digievolve when they have sex or something
>>
>>78005074
Stop touching your dick and magically you will grow taller, your hair will grow back in, your jawline will go from chud to chad, etc. Just make sure to hop in the shower and touch grass, boyim.
>>
>>78005074
>reddit screencap
>dogshit thread
name a more iconic duo.
>>
>>78005090
it's called being autistic there's some correlation between autistics and being sex obsessed
>>
>>78005074
>>78005090
>>78005100
unbelievably pathetic samefag. gj on the third one tho I nearly didn't catch that.
>>
>>78005074
What is the end of the world
>>
>>78005100
sex is by far the most important thing in the world, it's not only the most enjoyable but also reproducing is essentially the only thing shared by every single organism from the dawn of life straight up through your stupid incel ass so anybody who says it "doesnt matter" is obviously an extreme, extreme retard
>>
>>78005074
Ok suck my dick then so I don't have to touch it anymore.
>>
anyone telling you to not jerk off is giving you prostate cancer, you gotta shoot a load at least 3 times a week whether you have a hole to shoot it into or not
>>
Why not just jack off, who cares? If God didn't want you to masturbate he would've provided you with a fertile wife the instant you started puberty.
>>
>>78005074
You know it's almost like coomers are people that didn't get any pussy growing up how strange
>>
>>78005074
Masturbation is the only thing that I live for anymore. I will never have a girlfriend or a house, and I won't magically gain the social skills to do anything else that matters. I just masturbate, watch old pro wrestling shows/ kung fu movies / random documentaries on whatever, and occasionally take some magic mushrooms or THC edibles. I'm really really don't even want to be a hedonist, I've just defaulted to it due to alienation and loneliness.
>>
>>78005074
>Not being able to touch your willy is not the end of the world
Him touching his willy isn't the end of the world either, faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.