[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: giphy (1).gif (123 KB, 500x281)
123 KB
123 KB GIF
Why don't FTMs just tomboymaxx and MTFs just femboymaxx? Wanting to be more masculine or feminine is one thing but why insist you're the other gender
>>
I would assfuck tomboys/FTMs, but they would need to be cool.
>>
>>78005539
Mostly mental illness, though in the case of the MTFs there's also the fact that women find effeminate men disgusting.
>>
>>78005539
you can be a better femboy with estrogen than without it
>>
>>78005539
Because they feel like it.
How would you feel if everyone referred to you as a girl and called you she?
>>
File: 1711708449324726.png (307 KB, 793x642)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
Trans girls are girls. Femboys/tomboys have literally nothing to do with being trans.
>>
File: troonjak vanilla.jpg (114 KB, 768x719)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>78005647
https://voca.ro/16131Kn8Z26F
>>
>>78005647
YWNBAW. HANG IT UP
>>
>>78005539
Maybe they don't want a person that fetishizes them
>>
>>78005539
I have similar thoughts, because I thought that progressives had moved past the need for gender roles? And yet there are men saying they feel like a woman so they need to ... act girly? Dress feminine? Okay, so do that, why do those things have to be things girls specifically do, you know what I'm saying? If a woman wants to buzz her hair then fucking do it, there's no rule saying women aren't allowed to dress what society deems as 'manly'. But why are you saying that you ARE a man on top of it? IDGI
>>
they have internet brainworms

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.