[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: autism1.jpg (101 KB, 410x501)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
I'm sick of all the damn normies on this board. >ohhh nooo im so lonely
>all I do is coooom
you people are fucking animals

Autists gather here!
>>
I'm here, but what am I supposed to do? I'm a fucking retard that can only live in my own head. We've dug our own graves. I don't care about having women or friends but I do want to accumulate power. Ideally I would like to be like Hitler.
>>
I'm an autist who works in a line of work that requires me to support autists and something I have noticed about autists in my non-US country is how many of them have extremely bizarre American accents. A lot of autists, on various parts of the spectrum, speak in this weird American accent that I guess is kind of a YouTuber accent? It sounds kind of like Owen Wilson, who is from Texas, I think? It is probably because they spend too much time on YouTube. When I was younger, one of my obsessions was The Simpsons (first 9 seasons), which I would watch on repeat and listen to the commentaries every day for hours at a time on DVD. I know for a fact I started developing an American accent from this until I stopped watching The Simpsons during my teenage "force myself to stop enjoying things" phase.

Anyone else have any experience or opinions on this?
>>
>>78005719
I love critters. That why I live in the woods. Hyperbole but barely
>>
>>78005719
I have got autism and don't understand people
I cannot interact with them well. I'm just an alien...and haven't even got a genius special ability to top it all off. Just below average intelligence.
>>
>>78005742
autists often watch a lot of stuff online and usually just gradually take on speaking mannerisms
>>
File: hawktuh.jpg (72 KB, 657x708)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>78005719
in other news hawk tuah girl is now making stadium appearances
>>
>>78005775
It's just this super specific accent. It's not like they have EYYY NOO YAWK accents or anything, it's a sort of Texan-Californian blend. Indian children (dot, not feather) also frequently have a version of this accent, even the non-spergy ones, and I feel it's because they parents just give them unlimited screen time. I guess I am hyper-aware of this because, as a child, I was made fun of for my weird accent, and even as an adult, I get people asking where I am from based on my accent. People have asked if I am English, Irish, American, Canadian, and South African.
>>
>>78005719
I'm an autist, and I was "conditioned" to be as normal as possible. I spent all my teens trying to be normal. Nowadays I just play normie at work and then go be retarded online.
>>
File: R (2).png (41 KB, 200x150)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>78005742
I'm an autist and developing an accent is a bit hard for me. Being an autist makes everything feel foreign. My very own culture feels slightly foreign to me (probably because i was very shy and isolated as a kid), this made me an absolute die hard nationalist, because i really learned to appreciate what most people take for granted
>>
>>78005801
most of the social media influencers are in or around cali
>>
>>78005810
And Texas due to taxes, right?

>>78005802
I did this to myself. I was so afraid of being weird that I became extremely anxious and forced myself to be "not-weird", which turned me into kind of an unbearable hipster in my late teens and early twenties. Once I became an actual adult, closer to 30 than 20, I stopped giving a shit and do what I want now. If people don't like it they can shit and piss, it's their problem.
>>
>>78005767
Just pretend youre Jane Goodall among the gorillas
>>
File: 1354211552571.png (2 KB, 416x416)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
I have a question for spergs that grew up free range vs having counseling. Which is preferable?
>>
>>78005826
>>78005742
Actually I decided to record myself speaking in "the accent" and I want any experts of Amerikans to tell me what they think it is, or is an estimation of.

https://voca.ro/1oPe3JUr37sJ

It probably is just a California/Texas blend.

>>78005854
I had both. When I was very young, I was "free range" and had a lot of problems. I'd run away from school and refuse to participate. As I got older and got my diagnosis, I was forced into counseling, which was humiliating and I hated it. The professionals/therapists I spoke to frequently disliked me because I was "egotistical" and believed myself smarter than them, and in hindsight I was egotistical and smarter than them. In my late teens I started speaking to a psychiatrist who had a great understanding of neurology and he was one of the best "therapists" I had because he could explain things in a non-editorial way, about how the brain functioned and such, which helped me gain some control over myself. Counseling is pointless in many cases and only really works for people who lack introspection, where the issue for a lot of anxious autists is that they have TOO much introspection, as opposed to a hyper-extrovert autist like Chris-Chan who acts on instinct and doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>78005736
Keep your priorities in check. Is it about the power or about genocide?
>>
autist means autistic person right? if it does then i think im in the right place lol
>>
>>78005854
>I have a question for spergs that grew up free range vs having counseling. Which is preferable?

I had to learn how people worked by myself

My half brother was diagnosed aged 5 and got all the shit, he now has a government job

I'm the crazy hermit family member
>>
>>78006011
Tism, sperg, aspie, etc.
>>
File: agent.png (58 KB, 532x475)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>78005719
>inb4 autism apartheid
>>
>>78005832
That oddly helps...thanks.
>>
I'm so autistic, why can't I at least be on the same level as other autists socially, I'm so much worse:(
Not even other autists want to be friends with me.
>>
>>78005854
I was a latchkey kid and counseling consisted of herding me off to group with other special kids to keep that sweet sped funding.
The spergs with overbearing parents and the ones that got sheltered haven't turned out well.
Ive turned out good on paper so there's that.
>>
>>78006068
IKTF anon. I'm so fucked that I can barely properly engage or relate to people on anonymous imageboards. I am completely retarded. I am basically a techno-hermit. I'm afraid of saying something retarded and making someone mad at me.
>>
>>78006068
>>78006104
even if you are both autists, if you interests don't align you probably are not going to be that interested in talking
>>
>>78006135
Which is why I don't really bother with socialization, but sometimes I wish I knew how. I want to talk to some autist that has deep knowledge on things I am interested in so I can absorb their knowledge and use it myself.
>>
>>78006155
IM GONNA EAT THEIR BRAINS AND GAIN THEIR POWERS NOMNOMNOM
>>
>Try to relate with people
>They take it as me trying to one up them
Am I the issue or are normies just sensitive?
>>
>>78006068
>>78006104
Observe, mimic, fail, repeat
Feel a hint of something empty inside
>>
File: image000000 (20).jpg (1.22 MB, 2048x1536)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>78006219
Are you doing the thing we're you relate something similar that happened to you or something about your self to show a common bond? Because normies take that as you described.
It's really hard for me to not fall back on that during a conversation.
What works better is asking them more questions about the subject they're talking about or about themselves. Some people will reciprocate some won't. Unfortunately inconsistency of success is gonna be a issue sometimes even with the same person. It's not all an autist-normie duality. Your got anger people and bipolar and narcs, and a whole rainbow of brain types
>>
>>78006219
>are normies just sensitive?
emotionality and ego

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.