[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1678.jpg (43 KB, 622x616)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Someone told me I have no passion I just work and sit on my PC like Im waiting to die. What passions do you have? Do you create anything or do you have a skill youre improving?
>>
>>78005766
Normalfags are the most bland and uninteresting people on this planet. They only talk about sport, the latest movie/series and celebrities, yet they have sex all the time. It is just normalfag gaslighting as usual.
>>
>>78005766
I am learning to draw
>How did you find this passion?
Seems cool, and I was always curious to understand the process. I understand that talent is not the barrier, but my own lack of knowledge, because I have git gud at coding.
>>
>>78005766
Most people do what their friends around them do. If they have friends into music, they get into music. If they have friends in to sports, they get into sports. If you don't have any friends, I would suggest you just pick something and run with it and the enjoyment of it will come later. Start with lifting and fitness. A healthy body is worth more than a million dollars. Maybe because you like your computer, you can get into programming, math, or electronics. On the creative side of things, you can do drawing, 3d modelling, or music on computers. Just pick something.
>>
>>78005766
Start doing hobbies.
The difference between a passion and a hobby is the same as the difference between a main quest and a side quest.
Performing side quests will allow you to determine what is your main quest.
>>
>>78005766
You have to actually do stuff unfortunately. just keep going til you find what clicks. Don't give up too soon. What kind of games do you play? What interests you? Even very small things, even if it's just media or vidya, tell me
>>
>>78005766
i used to have passion for IT work but working an abusive job sucked that out of me
now i pursue things that actually interest me like archery or reading and even mycology
>>
File: Untitled.png (299 KB, 902x1024)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
This is why some people encourage you to start lifting. It's a relatively low-cost hobby, you don't depend on others to do it and normies will eat that shit up as if you're doing something really important with your life.
In general I would encourage you to use your PC-time to do some proactive things and take that as a hobby. If you're gonna passively watch some youtube, why not watch some shit-tier history youtube vids while at it? Then you can say that you're passionate about history, most normies won't catch that you only have cursory knowledge of it anyway.
>>
File: Megi_City_Corsola.jpg (35 KB, 477x318)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>78005766
Idk, i think i just spawned with a passion, it's not very hard for me so i cannot help you. But if you ask me personally i think not having a passion is a very very normalfag thing to do
>>
>>78005766
currently have no passion for anything and no hobbies I just spend most of my free time playing video games. I will try to get into eletronics this summer tho, might help me with my EE degree

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.