[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (82 KB, 1280x720)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
I don't even like wasting my time on the Internet, but the habit is too strong. I've been wasting my whole day on the Internet for too long now.
>>
>>78005771
Do something small. Do you have a skill, or anything that you desire?
>>
>>78005837
I want to learn to draw
>>
>>78005846
That is awesome anon, did you know there is this incredible resource called drawabox perfect for beginners like you? What we will work on just for today anon, do for you to learn to draw with your shoulder, and do a few reps of straight lines. Just 10 strokes, and you have done what you need today. Follow the instructions given in lesson 0. By the way, when the box challenge comes up, dont actually do the full amount, just do enough so you get it.
>>
>>78005771
What did you do all day exactly? Cause I've been severely addicted for many years.
>>
>>78005771
You gotta go nuclear anon. Cancel your internet or something, its your only hope
>>78005884
I try to start small but even that I cant keep doing consistently
>>
>>78007184
Stopping halfway through is better than not doing anything. Sitting on the chair with the intention of potentially doing something is better than doing nothing. Reading a little about it, is better than doing nothing. Thinking conceptually and reinforcing the ideas are better than doing nothing. Talking about it, and trying to teach others verbally, is better than doing nothing etc. Anything even tangentially related will help you, either directly by making your skills sharper or give you more energy, confidence and the resilience you need. Even if a pinky cannot move a mountain, it can move a pebble.
>>
>>78005771
>>78007184
Don't go nuclear, there's something called psychological reactance, basically your mind will rebel.
I've been using a chrome extension called Crackbook Revival that lets you add a time delay to junk sites. It's working extremely well for me. You can set the delay to gradually get longer the more you visit junk sites so you gradually start weaning yourself off, I highly recommend it
>>
>>78007263
Glad for you but I think me and OP are past that point. Think of it like defcon. We are at level two
>>
>>78007238
Ur right, ill try again tomorrow
>>
>>78007287
What makes you think I wasn't as bad off as you or worse?
>>
>>78007299
I have tried that method so many times but it just does not work for me. I guess everyone is different and all

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.