[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717578382450206.png (680 KB, 600x798)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
Where are the submissive virgin men who aren't fat neckbeards?
>>
>>78005974
the gay guys hang out at >>>/lgbt/ if you wanna talk to them
>>
>>78005974
Submissive is another word for passive and passive men don't fuck for a reason, they'll bore you to death. They are basically women with dicks. Go to the /tttt/ bored.
>>
>>78005974
You should at least switch up the texts from time to time
>>
File: loido.jpg (78 KB, 850x850)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>78005974
>Where are the submissive virgin men who aren't fat neckbeards?
Functional men aren't virgins, unless they are really religious. This is without exception, they are at the very least socially stunted. As a man who was once a submissive virgin who is only slightly retarded, i had sex.
>>
>>78005974
Don't exist
>>
>>78005974
I'm neither submissive, nor fat, but I am a virgin. What's up?
>>
>>78005974
I came a few minutes ago this won't work on me you dumb fag
>>
>>78006016
>As a man who was once a submissive virgin who is only slightly retarded, i had sex.
did you daily shitposts work out or was that from before you did them?
>>
File: yor13.jpg (587 KB, 850x1133)
587 KB
587 KB JPG
>>78006073
What shit posts are you referring too? This was a while ago it wasn't someone I met on 4channel. I never sexed anyone of 4chan.
>>
>>78006127
>What shit posts are you referring too?
you had your discord in the name field and stopped doing that recently, thought it might have anything to do with that
>>
submissive in what way?
im submissive and pretty small(168cm/50kg) but im getting /fit/
>>
File: anya3.gif (315 KB, 220x216)
315 KB
315 KB GIF
>>78006156
No i wasn't a pure virginal maiden when I did that. I just removed it from the tag because I wasn't looking for friends anymore. I was more focused on university, sadly I haven't been able to find a gf since then.
>>
>>78005974
One is e dating me
>>
>>78006209
>No i wasn't a pure virginal maiden when I did that
Then i missed that part of the lore
>I was more focused on university, sadly I haven't been able to find a gf since then
damn reminds me a bit about myself
>>
>>78005974
Just go to /soc/ and stop filtering them away with findom shit.
>>
right here but i'm not white or asian
>>
File: cinnabar.jpg (711 KB, 1076x1696)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>78005974
They're in the streets at late hours reading books when it's dark and every normalfag is gone who would otherwise just stare.
t. just came home from late night walk
>>
File: yor12.jpg (696 KB, 850x1133)
696 KB
696 KB JPG
>>78006312
Tsk tsk tsk
I already said I was a chad alpha male I believe. Soryy you didn't understand my intellect
>>
>>78006373
i think i would genuinely cry if this ever happened to me. i would worship anyone who did this to me forever.
>>
File: 1636306849076.jpg (28 KB, 377x269)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
i am thin (because of ibs) and youthful (because im a neet)
where is my dominant experienced woman???
>>
>>78006401
big words for a subby boi like you
>>
File: csm4.jpg (177 KB, 850x850)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>78006442
You are just jealous of my athletic physique and good looks anon, Such a shame, maybe you will understand oneday when you are older.
>>
>don't leave house other than work/gym
>don't ever try dating due to self-perceptions as inadequate, boring, awkward, or just an overall sense of shame about oneself
>avoid relationships due to those perceptions of inadequacy
>reinforce sense of inadequacy based on the fact that no women have ever made a first move - when there's no real pressure on women to do so.
>stopped socializing with former friends out of a sense of that shame
>keep hoping that will meet a woman by chance, while at the same time realizing it's not really feasible when not in many situations where to meet women

i would consider myself more of a submissive leaning than submissive. I would consider myself more passive. I've never made a move on women due to the perception that I have nothing to offer since no woman has made a move on me. I waited around for something to happen for years. never happened. thought it'd happen through friends, colleagues, work, etc. thought things would just click if I met the right girl. never happened - which reinforced the self-perception that I am too boring or inadequate to deserve a relationship. I isolate to avoid the awkwardness and shame born of being a khhv at an older age, while no one can really tell upon surface level interactions with me. Getting fit, working a good job, etc - nothing made a difference in women ever considering me a candidate to date. I've never cold-approached women. I subtly tried to make a woman aware of my interest in them, but it was never reciprocated. I exist in plain sight, but I am simply ignored and forgotten about. No woman even acknowledges me as an option in their eyes, as I am not broadcasting bluntly that I am available nor do I take the risk necessary to shoot my shot out of a sense of inadequacy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.