[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>I get fit to attract chicks.
Why does saying this the bother fitness cult so much?
>>
>>78006086
because many of them are gay and lift for other guys and their own autoandrophilia
>>
>>78006086
it's saying the quiet part out loud
actively trying to attract women isn't appealing to them, they do not want you to try
>>
Because it doesn't work. You're gonna get pumped and still suck at getting women and you'll lose all motivation.
>>
Because everyone who does doesn't make it. They soon realize it only attracts fags and they give up because it's too hard. Lifting is not for your body it is for your spirit.
>>
>>78006086
I think it's an inefficient way to go about it. And you lead ppl to think they can solve their problems by going a roundabout way.

You know who gets women by working out? People who are nearly Chad already and just need that extra edge. If you're ugly or if you're social awkward or if you have literally zero experience then you need to stop pussyfooting around the problem and just try to date women. You would want to work out your legs by doing bicep curls so why workout when you want women instead?
>>
File: 1674246437084166.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760)
923 KB
923 KB JPG
>>78006086
Same, OP. Now I'm a gymcel.
>>
File: 5454.png (208 KB, 373x490)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
I kind of used to be that guy. Not literally doing everything just to get chicks, but I was like "I might as well try to look good, and then I'll take it from there after I reach my goal."
Now I see things in a different way. It's a complete waste of time. I went to the gym for five plus years. If I were to do things again I'd never join a gym at all. Everything about it is dumb. The gym itself and the mindset.
>>
>>78006086
Getting fit is only like 10% of the battle these days, you also have to have money, have past relationships with people in her circle, have a chad/low inhibition personality, have a sense of style, have passions about random shit like hiking or French films, be well versed in the gossip of your city, have exclusive membership at private night clubs, etc. the list goes on. She has seen plenty of sweaty, Nike wearing, spergy, fit guys before
>>
>>78006158
only 2 and 4 are actually ugly in this pic
>>
>>78006086
it doesn't work, that's why. Everyone here thought the same thing and got disappointed and now are forced to pretend like they did it for other reasons

>>78006121
bazinga

>>78006281
and this
>>
I wanna start the gym but I noticed women who go to the gym always have tons of wrinkles and horrible haggard faces, I dont wanna get wrinkly
>>
File: FMkIQnpX0AUqJHD.png (427 KB, 680x763)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>78006086
>get fit to attract chicks
I do, but that's only step 1

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.