[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fn0qVD6XkAAv7vk.jpg (39 KB, 498x498)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
I can't deny in the grand scheme of things I'm very luck to be where I am but I am just so exhausted mentally and physically living in a country run by corporate pedophiles, and where everything that we need to survive is insanely expensive. No jobs ever get back to me, seemingly no matter what I do (going online, going in person, calling over the phone, nothing.), all my freinds live too far away and never are able to respond to my texts and I have nowhere to go in my community. It feels like I was born into a world where everything is stripped away from me so that a bunch of powerful people can stay in power. Wtf am I even supposed to do robros??? It feels like every step forward I go 2 steps back and just always seem to regress into a depressive pit of loneliness and emptiness. I take meds, go to dr.'s I try to eat healthy, I exercise somewhat regularly but I don't feel any progress. I jokingly said the other day my life feels like the classic movie groundhog day, but idk if I can really say it's a joke anymore, like I wake up, eat, shower, try and apply to work, get nowhere, maybe exercise, go to sleep repeat.
>>
>>78006327
we live in an unnatural society not designed for our natural human state (tribe, 100 people)
those people in the jungle who have never been connected with the outside world? they are the last real humans left and they have no concept of depression or anxiety
we live in a nightmarish reality only few wake up to and when you do you realize how terrible it all is
all our natural behaviors and feelings and masculinity and purpose have been stripped of us
I offer no answers or solutions
cope or rope, simple as
for now, I cope
>>
>>78006327
Good news -> theres other people with the same problems you aint alone
Bad news -> theres no apparent solution (at least i havent found one yet). I guess the best we can do is keep our body healthy (eat good, sleep good, stay fit) and wait for better days.

Im really sorry anon, I dont really think this reality check problem we're having has a solution, we can only wait
>>
>>78006467
Nah, I get it. I don't think I was really looking for an answer more just kinda complaining to the void that id 4chan, y'know?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.