[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: disney animation.png (1.05 MB, 1200x640)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
I cant believe they shut down the 2D Disney animation studio
All because the pion brains of general audiences thought cgi was better cuz new = better (retard take)
>>
>>78006795
Draw > cgi
But they all use cgi because it's cheaper
>>
>>78006829
It actually isn't cheaper, not in the way they're using it. Either way, it's good. The Disney style of production was outdated when it was at its peak and is dangerously stupid to attempt now.
>>
>>78006829
Of course it is cheaper but remember the animated films at the time were all losing to the "innovative" cgi animated films of the time
Which is why Disney shut down the 2D deportment to make room for the 3D one
>>
>>78006795
Also in the same vain, people who push for hyper realistic graphics in video games are retarded
>hur dur what if we put all our production costs into making graphics... why do all games feel the same?
>>
>>78006795
Didn't they shut it down the first time because Treasure Island flopped?
>>
>>78006865
Im not really sure, all I know was it was shut down for good after the princess and the frog bombed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.