[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701574566656844.jpg (320 KB, 1280x1280)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
I gave my dad a wishlist of things that I wanted last year for my birthday, nothing major. Some gucci, balenciaga, bags and boots. I've been waiting all month with excitement that the day would come and I would have them in my hands. So my birthday arrives today, yay I'm 23. I go and open the door expecting a huge package. Instead there is just a lousy envelope with $400 cash inside of it.

I get super angry and phone my dad. I say how thoughtless it was what he did.He gets confused and says that I could buy the whole wishlist with that $400, what's the big deal. I scream at him that he doesn't understand why I'm mad. An envelope of cash is so impersonal that it defeats the whole purpose of a birthday present, and that is not nearly enough to buy even half of the things I wanted.

I told him I can accept that my wishlist was too big for him to purchase everything, but he should at least put more thought into it.

At this point he doesn't understand at all why I'm mad, and then he starts singing, "Happy birthday to you" He stops when I tell him how stupid he is being. Lol. I want to go home for an Italian restaurant perhaps. It's my birthday after all. He says he's very sick, he's been in bed all day, that I shouldn't come home or I'll potentially catch the illness. I just hang up and throw the phone, and have been totally alone all day in the darkness.

I grew up without a mom and my birthdays with my dad were always special. He would get me anything that I asked for and make the day special for me, even when my tastes went from being a total tomboy and wanting videogames, to being a girly girl and my inclinations in fashion. I just feel betrayed. I can't even understand why he acted that way.
>>
Wow. You're a massive cunt
>>
Knew this was bait on the second sentence, nice try.
>>
>>78006838
gr8 b8 m8
>Ragebait
>Pretending to be femanon
>Cute anime girl to attract clicks

on the off chance this is real, you'll regret this once your dad dies unless you're a bad person.
>>
>>78006838
My last birthday I dont remember asking for anything because I was too depressed and traumatized after getting myself stuck in a mental hospital for a weak after I starved myself because I thought I realized I had been abused. I dont remember asking for much for Christmas and I dont think I will ask for anything for my birthday this year because I feel awful for wasting all my parents money on getting me out of there. Now that I think about it my birthday before the one I mentioned I was depressed and my mom got me a snake plushie and I cried. And the Christmas before that. I have not had a good birthday or Christmas in years.
>>
>>78006838
>Some gucci, balenciaga, bags and boots.
lmao bait
>>
>then he starts singing, "Happy birthday to you"
kek dad
>>
>>78006838
>and then he starts singing, "Happy birthday to you" He stops when I tell him how stupid he is being
Wow I hope this is made up that is horrible. You should apologize to your sick father and give him a big hug.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.