[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bigboobwomanbitch.png (75 KB, 704x686)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Serious question: why are women with big boobs the most obnoxious people on the planet?
>>
Positive correlation between breast size and neuroticism
>>
>>78006966
most, if not all the women with bigger boobs I've met have been very sweet.
I want to date a girl like that.
>>
Titcows are stupid. All the blood goes to their breasts
>>
The combination of being a woman + getting an overflow of attention and validation. They've never had to focus to be funny or nice to be popular
>>
File: E6OqOneWYAEAeFr.jpg (112 KB, 828x1090)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>78006966
factually untrue and unoriginal
>>
>>78006966
lol. Huge boobs female weebs are top tier. You just don't have the dick size and willingness to date them.
>>
>>78008182
>Huge boobs female weebs are top tier.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
this is my dream.
I need a wife like this.
Do femanons like this exist?
>>
>>78006966
I don't really interact with people with big boobs, or women in general, but all i know is, even if their personalities suck, the boobs are sure fun to look at
>>
>>78007034
Makes sense. That's why big dicked guys are dumb too. Lack of blood flow to the brain.
>>
>>78007986
Im too scared to get to their heart because im worried theyll think i only want their tits
>>
>>78006966
The size of a woman's breasts has no link to whether or not they are obnoxious. You are just an incel.
>>
>>78009319
Real.
However, I have decided to actually try and snatch one of these for myself. Fuck the fear.
>>
>>78009441
Proof? You sound very bitchy so I assume yours are small.
>>
I interact with a lot of big titty women and I find them to be chill and great company. The eye candy is just a bonus. Only downside is that I have a very powerful fetish for big tits and sometimes I become obsessed with a certain pair of tits in the group and get kinda creepy about it, stalking their insta and fapping compulsively. I'm sure all of them have caught me looking multiple times over the years.
>>
I've got a big dick and have always seen women with big boobs as being kindred spirits, something which is seldom reflected the other way, often with indigation that breasts would be compared to a primary sexual organs.

Generally, they just don't want to have conversations with weird people about their tits all the time. They sometimes do appreciate or relish the attention. But this shit is just weird, awkward, annoying, and creepy. Just glance at their boobs when they swim and STFU honestly.
>>
>>78009559
So they don't whine about "sexual harassment" (attention and compliments) all day and aren't planning red*ction surgery?
>>
>>78008267
I've been hit on a woman who literally referred to her boobs as "big anime titties" but I blew it.
>>
>>78009686
most of them talk about reduction surgery on a regular basis but i don't think any of them will ever go through with it. They have never mentioned sexual harassment around me, but they might talk about it when it's only the girls idk.
>>
>>78009720
Me too.
She actually said "mommy milkers" unironically and I laughed in her face...
>>
>>78006966
That flatlet should've been put in her place
All boobie princesses deserve bfs that make them feel confident to stand up to seething flatties
>>
>>78010099
heterochromia is probably rarer than big boobs
>>
File: 1658612913483968.jpg (200 KB, 1066x1600)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>78006966
>Serious question: why are women with big boobs the most obnoxious people on the planet?
I've always found the exact opposite.

Women with large breasts don't have to fight tooth and claw for male attention and so have a relaxed carefree attitude.
They're less likely to demonstrate the envy/spite/backbiting you see with other women when they have to compete.
I mean they can just stand there and men already want to be around them.

They're often sunny kind people to be around and I've had the pleasure of running in to several notable bigboob havers at school/work/getting hair cuts etc.
Get yourself a big boob girl and talk to her about anything other than her boobs and she'll love you.
>>
>>78009319
>Im too scared to get to their heart because im worried theyll think i only want their tits
That's exactly how you win them over.
Just don't mention their tits, talk about their interests and good qualities.
>>
>>78010560
>>78010541
But how do you act when you have sex, do you still have to pretend that you're gay and aren't interested in sucking her nipples off and worshipping her?
>>
bumb for big bazoonga thread
>>
>>78009319
I must stare at your tits because we are not seeing eye to eye

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.