[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

maybe if i woman up i can finally take life into my own hands and get on hrt, get a better job, get help for my mental issues, and live a better life
>>
>>78007331
>maybe if i woman up i can finally take life into my own hands and get on hrt
Ywnbaw
>>
>>78007345
maybe not but at least i'm taking action and improving myself
>>
>>78007331
>>78007418
It is both interesting and sad how trannies fall for the same marketing techniques companies use to get people to buy their shit
>convince people there's something wrong with their life by appealing to their unhappiness, lack of fulfilment and desires
>say buying X will fix all that
>apply psychological technique of loss aversion and urgency to convince them they need to do it now, every second they don't it gets worse
>>
>>78007857
>fall for the same marketing techniques
it feels more like falling for motivational self help
like wanting to get my shit together and troon feels more like the same meme about hitting the gym and getting big

>convince people there's something wrong with their life by appealing to their unhappiness, lack of fulfilment and desires
i mean that mindset is what motivates people to do a lot of things, you don't push yourself to achieve a goal unless you're unhappy or want it
>loss aversion and urgency to convince them they need to do it now, every second they don't it gets worse
yeah but that is also kinda real with aging
>>
>>78007331
>woman up
goddamn i need to do this. fuck. me.
>>
>>78007992
are you repping? whats your plan?
>>
>>78008043
im not repping im just immature
>>
>>78008043
probably take better care of myself get more confident in myself and get off this site desu
>>
>>78008114
>im not repping
mogging me then

>>78008128
yeah that's pretty doable then, you already got the hardest part done

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.