[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I hate sex and what comes with it, young boys and girls(between 6-11) are one of the nicest and most compassionate souls on this world, it's a shame that puberty ruin all of us into becoming dirty minded degenerate who care about nothing than satisfying some stupid urges transforming most people but mostly girls into narcissistic a-holes and boys into pleasure sleeking and mindless zombies.
>>
>>78007394
thisthisthisthisthis
literally all I want is to go back to being young and innocent and happy and having a cute girl who's my best friend and shares all my dumb child interests who I'm also in love with but in an innocent romantic non-sexual way
why the FUCK can't adults be like that?
>>
>>78007394
Does anyone else remember that exact moment when you start noticing the sudden change in your friends and girls that studied with you when puberty and honorons kicked in?
I still remember that vividly it was like they switched into different people, boys became more aggressive and competitive over the simplest things, friends who I used to play with started bullying me because they needed to prove their strength to others and girls had two settings they either turned into fart sniffing divas or they became introverted anxious animals who freak out whenever you look or talk to them.
>>
>>78007394
ive been having this thought since middle school and i think the younger me would be horrified to see what ive become

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.