[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240701_015120.jpg (312 KB, 1080x1425)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
If I've learned one thing from growing up around educated and free liberal women is that they are the most diabolical and evil creatures known to man, deep down all women are like this and the ones that say that they don't think or behave like this are just lying.
In conclusion islam is right about women and we should repeal the 19th amendment.
>>
>>78007474
It's easy to make girls cum through clitoral stimulation, usually.
>>
>>78007474
>this mad over a woman telling you that you suck at fucking
i hate women too but be smart about it
>>
Its them saying eat us out, but do you want to do that? Neither do I, guess you'll have to finish yourself off
>>
>>78007474
Women will argue about whether they should fake orgasms or insult the guy over not giving her orgasms, but will never just get the fuck over themselves and communicate openly and clearly with the man they are with about how to get them to orgasm

Not that it even matters because they fetishize so much about the penetration that is less likely to give them orgasms anyway, they just want to be roughed up by chad rather than get their clitoris gently stimulated by a loving incel
>>
>>78007474
can't say I have had a problem giving a woman an orgasm, I can often give them two to my one. They still treat me like shit and act like I'm an orgasm dispenser, but meh, still had sex.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.