[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>holy shit!
>that's fucking CRAZY!
>wow
>dude
>that's ACTUALLY insane
**eyes twitching the whole time**
>>
>>78007915
i am starting to hate normies so much its unreal. its all slop after slop.
>>
>>78007915
He's slept on the same mattress for 20+ years. He's a literal biohazard. I don't understand why he doesn't just buy a new house and hire people to do everything for him.
>>
Alright I guess you guys are somewhat right about "foids wanting all ugly subhuman men to die" because the instant I laid my eyes on this prick and his thumbnails I felt a deep vitriolic hatred brew from within. I want this man dead
>>
>>78007915
>these kind of people are considered "content creators"
What are they creating exactly? All they're doing is taking a video and reacting to it. It's like if I follow the instruction manual on building the wooden chair I brought from IKEA. I didn't make the arms and legs of the chair myself, I'm simply reacting and following the building process.
>>
>>78008134
>>78008134
>What are they creating exactly?
parasocial relationships. normies are brainrotted and can't even focus on playing games anymore so they have to bring the "social" aspect of it to enjoy it
>>
>>78007915
He has to do all that otherwise people will get bored.
>>
>>78007915
Imagine being some faggot on the internet
>>
>>78007915
penguinz0 too, hes so monotone and boring, all his takes are fence-sitting fag takes, i dont hate him but how do people worship him then complain about slop? I'll post some genuinely better channels. stay far away from short form content too.

Science:
>Nilered
>Backyard Scientist
>I Did A Thing

Reviews:
>Pyrocynical (Pyrolive is slop, but most longform Pyro videos are good)
>Wendigoon (not the tierlists, but the historical videos and ESPECIALLY book and movie reviews)

Commentary: (its all slop so not much to post)
>Dumpy (again, slop but at least hes kinda funny and its not rape allegation this and youtuber drama that)

Comedy:
>Classic Smosh
>Sam Hyde (and everyone else in that niche)
>Cherdleys (also everyone else in that group like CerSpence)

I know there are better channels and more channels, but these are a few
>>
>>78008503
to add on, obviously anything educational is automatically less slop cause you can gain something from that, but even then you still have slop creators like anyone on youtube shorts or tiktok
>>
>>78007915
>guy prints money online while doing nothing
>feel nothing but envy watching him
i can't even consoom to numb the pain, man
>>
>>78008892
you can become one of them. just leave dignity at the door and grift
>>
>>78008949
too poor for editing software
maybe when i start waging again i'll try again. if i don't wage for a bit maybe i'll try to pirate some. a lot of it's luck
>>
>>78008965
pirating is worth ir, rutracker is safe.

also you don't even need a desktop to go viral slopping away if you can tap onto the tiktok an instagram market
>>
>>78008045
>He's slept on the same mattress for 20+ years. He's a literal biohazard. I don't understand why he doesn't just buy a new house and hire people to do everything for him.
Because that shit makes no difference to him. A new mattress? A new house? Who the fuck cares? Why would he bother?

>>78008503
>penguinz0
Now that dude is fucking cancer and a half. Course I only know who that is because of Asmongold but whatever, still cancer
>>
>>78008503
>penguinz0
honestly he's significantly worse, its amazing how he got popular by just saying goofy made up words while stating the most mid normie opinion known to man. shit is fucking stupid. at least asmon has original takes even if he lives like a heathen
>>
>>78008965
Just pirate sony vegas retard. I have a file here of SV15 if you want it. It doesnt even have to be the latest version, just the full version is enough.
>>
>>78009067
based. piracy for the win. desu.
>>
>>78007915
>*starts speaking a long sentence*
>*quickly and exaggeratedly looks off to his right and hangs there for a few seconds over the normal amount of time one would do this*
>>
>>78008994
>>78009011
its funny how his best content was playing with dildos, really says something
>>
File: side_eye.jpg (10 KB, 228x221)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>78009205
He's reading chat retard
>>
File: 12345.png (51 KB, 203x200)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>78007915
the hatred for streamers come from inner jelly, ain't nothing worse than to see someone suceed and take place you wanted to take, imagine playing vidya everyday and getting paid for it as long as there are retards that still watch your "content", can't be me
>>
>>78009268
*reads chat by noticeably throwing his head to the right like an autist*
>Wow, that's crazy!
>bro dude
>>
File: 1719762415509894.jpg (1.28 MB, 4096x3072)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>78009276
Yes, all streamers are retarded and all streamers do this
>>
this retard is not good at one thing in his life and critiques everything like he got a field medal
actual leech
>>
>>78009282
i like that picture you sent can i save it?
>>
>>78009242
>its funny how his best content was playing with dildos, really says something
I saw someone mention something about dildos before but I have no idea what they/you are referring to.What do you mean.. playing with dildos?
>>
>>78009344
all penguinz0 does is throw dildos around and shit, he plays with them like toys, like an 8 year old would do with a dildo they found. and its still better than his commentary shit
>>
>>78008503
>pyrocynical
fucker looks like a targaryen
>>
>>78009359
if you like niche games, main channel pyro definitely has good videos
>>
he's normgoid but not as awful as penguinz0 the king of normies
>>
>>78009466
yeah if you're 12
>>
>>78009801
yeah i guess, but its still well made with lots of detail, i wouldnt call spending hundreds of hours on a game to make a 4 hour 30 minute video on it slop desu. his older content is a bit better
>>
>>78007915
>Let's go big dick boys
>Big dick energy
**eyebrows spazzing out**
>>
>>78007915
does he still fuck that bimbo? dude literally doesn't shower in months and still get more pussy that robots.
>>
>>78009960
he fucks emiru now (confirmed)
>>
>>78007915
I guarantee that if Asmongold had a full head of hair and a pretty face, people would give him far less shit for living like the spawn of Nurgle.
>>
>>78007915
> Casually kills his mom
>>
>>78010132
yellow fever enjoyer. our guy.
>>
>>78010262
not being a yellowfeverbro in 2024 is simply baffling to me. asian girls are better on every aspect.
>>
>>78010454
>tfw when live in 99% white country
life is unfair
>>
>>78007915
I don't understand how he became so popular. I watched him for the first time in 2019 because he was streaming the WoW Classic beta, but I didn't expect him to become a huge variety streamer. I also don't like his wannabe stoic demeanor and his braindead chat that agrees with 95% of what he says just because it's him saying it. Guy's living like a squatter when he's a millionaire who could afford a decent looking place, too. Twitch and streaming in general is just awful.
>>
>>78008503
>>78007915
none of these people are real
you don't know anything about them or their real opinions, it's all an act and larping, none of this is real in the outmost sense
you can't take this seriously
none of this matters
>>
>>78011504
>their real opinions
Honestly, there's not a whole lot of things that are actually a matter of opinion I mean yeah, like which of the Sailor Moon girls is the hottest but not like the shit that gets yapped about on YouTube or in politics or whatever. 99% of that shit actually has a right and wrong answer, it's fucking objective, and that's kinda what makes it interesting to me to hear peoples' "opinions." Because if they don't give the right answer.. WHY?! Why are they saying something that's wrong? Do they believe what they're saying, or is there some reason they're purposely giving the wrong answer? What's fucking going on there? And then all the viewers agreeing and disagreeing.. what's going on there? There's a right and wrong answer to these things, and it's almost always common sense, so what the fuck?

I dunno, it's an intriguing thing to watch, and even more intriguing to interact with

That being said, some YouTubers are real as fuck and we always like and subscribe for them :^)

P.S. it's Sailor Uranus, right?

https://youtu.be/UcAouxmWBog?si=ZG8e_qeI4pVjDAaX
>>
>>78009273
It actually comes from consumer dissatisfaction. Streaming is boring, the entertainment comes from parasocial relationships and a lot of people just want to watch something actually entertaining that someone put effort into rather than someone watching a video someone put effort into and making 15x the money. It's destructive to creativity when the monetary incentives promote low effort content. Streams are 2nd monitor content background noise at best. It wasn't always this way.
>>
>>78008118
Actually lots of women have openly lusted for this man and sent him nude photos.
>>
File: IMG_1959.jpg (292 KB, 736x1775)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>78008503
emplemon is pretty cool anon
haven't seen him mentioned yet in this thread but then again i haven't read the whole thread
>>
>>78008294
So over for faggots on the internet
Holy shit
Eternal btfo
>>
File: IMG_1878.jpg (79 KB, 716x716)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>78010193
proof that having a masculine face makes your life worse btw
people intrinsically judge and don't trust you if your face is manly
it's a curse and people say i should be grateful

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.