[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

do any of you anons also suffer from any kind of depression?
like, you just don't want to get out of bed
or even eat a delicious food
or even take a hot shower
or much less go outside?

do you anons also get suicidal thoughts that doesn't go away
>>
>>78008111
>do you anons also get suicidal thoughts that doesn't go away
i've been like this my whole life. i don't know why i haven't done it yet, but i'm almost sure there's the smallest amount of hope in my heart that refuses to go away
>>
>>78008111
>do any of you anons also suffer from any kind of depression?
I'd be extremely surprised if most don't, also nice digits.
>>
>uses 4chan
>is depressed
Op those things go hand and hand, I think 99% of us all have depression (and/or anxiety.)

But, yeah most of the world is suffering from a mass depression/suicial tendencies epidemic. It is a shame but it makes sense, basically all of the most powerful nations are being run by senial old coots that are making everything terrible cause it means they get more money if they do so. All the while millions of average people from US to China all suffer due to terrible public policies.

Ik this is all very bleak, hell today I could barely eat, and I still haven't been able to shower, so yeah it sucks but depression is manageable and while right now is an absolute shit show, there are people fighting for a better tomorrow and we can too, even if it seems small.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.