[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3525.jpg (40 KB, 657x527)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Im 24 working in retail trying to save up money for an computer engineering degree. ill probably have to take some student loans but i already have a transfers degree so ill have at most 10-20k debt. but even if i get a degree im worried if i can even get a job after college. with the military I can at least save up money and not worry about paying rent or college. i have an high asvab score so i qualify for pretty much every deskmonkey job
>>
yup 100% worth it, only do 4 years active duty then get out, then reap lifetime of god tier benefits
dont join for "money" you will be making well below minimum wage,

i recommend you join coast guard or national guard. also most normal government jobs provide the same benefits, just without a gi bill which is meaningless with biden's dumb shit.
>>
>>78008350
It's a good way to ruin your early life. While everyone else progresses by getting an education or working jobs, you are essentially a slave that makes no money, working 70 hours a week, and you are a baldcel. Dumb ass idea to throw your youth away for this country.
>>
>>78008350
Yes as long as you're at least a little bit submissive. The green weenie will bend you over without warning or mercy.
>>
File: 1712062554848303.jpg (215 KB, 960x958)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>78009195
>and you are a baldcel
>>
>>78008350
Joining the military is a big dice roll.
You have to:
Roll for your job
Roll for where you will be stationed
Roll for how good/bad your leadership is
And roll every now and then to see if get picked up to deploy, or PCS (aka move and do you job somewhere else).
That being said, those rolls can lead to connections in the MIC, and if you land a security clearance you can make BIG money on the outside, even if your skills are lackluster.
You also get free healthcare along with tax free extra pay to house and feed yourself, but the main draw is what you could get AFTER doing a stint.
>>
>>78009195
>t. maintainer
I'm sorry you are retarded and have to work 12 hour days.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.