[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1611687916117.jpg (141 KB, 1544x1600)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Honestly I wouldn't be able to handle a girlfriend. Knowing by heart that no girl at my age are virgins breaks me psychologically. You're not only competing against other males right then and there but also ones in the past. And if you get a girlfriend at 25+ and she tells you that she is a virgin? You run and delete all socials before you get yourself in something dark because you know she's lying. I know that when you fall in love it seems immature and idiotic to find virginity mattering but it does.
>>
>>78008615
>boo hoo hoo sloots break me psychologically
>>
>>78008615
..which is why you get a boyfriend and fag out. go find a moderately cute autistic guy who spergs out about shit like tanks/trains/planes and have sex w each other
>>
you are meant to just fuck them not be their boyfriend
boyfriend in 2024 = cleaning up the sheets after she is done with BBC
>>
>>78008615
Just accept celibacy. Its your best option
>>
>>78008619
dipshit
>>78008620
faggot
>>78008633
nihilist
>>
>>78008615
Me neither but in a more mental aspect. I know I'd never be enough and never be "the one" and it would just eat away at the back of my mind until I go insane.
>>
>>78008737
I wouldn't know what to do or say when she tells me she "loves" me knowing that she has been saying it to every single guy in her past. It's too depressing, fuck this simulation.
>>
>>78008615
I wouldn't be able to handle having a gf either but it's not about virginity shit, it's about how women are normalfags and most of them are high-energy ones at that. Any woman who got with me would very quickly be pissed off by my lack of activities to tag along with and my propensity to not check my phone for like two days at a time, when she probably expects any message to be seen and replied to within minutes at most. When I do have something to bring her to, well, she probably expects something more than once a week. I just can't handle doing as much stuff as most women want to do. I need lots of quiet time alone, that's incompatible with a gf.
>>
>>78008615
LMAOOOOO IM A VIRGIN AT 31, YES I AM A FEMALE VAGINA AND ALL
>>
>>78008850
>YES I AM A FEMALE VAGINA

holy shit a talking vagina
>>
>>78008866
I know you mean ironically buy yes virgin vagina talking
>>
File: absolute unit.png (341 KB, 579x631)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>78008615
The idea that having a significant other is something you have to handle really is the problem.

If a man or woman stipulates expectations then there is no point in the relationship. To enjoy one another is most important (without the need to reign in the relationship). If there is an issue or something bothersome it should be communicated.

Of course, I know this is wishful thinking. That's why I'm here.
>>
>>78008895
You're right.
Your partner is supposed to help you with the challenges of life.
>>
>>78008644
>nihilist
Why compliment ?
>>
>>78008615
Then dont date. if you find yourself so horribly inadequate that you have this deranged complex in which you are in competition with every possible experience the woman youre with has ever had, and she is some analytical machine contrasting all of your qualities with every man shes ever seen to construct her own personal ubermensch, then it doesnt sound like you could handle a relationship in the first place, virginity has no bearing.
>>
>>78008823
Low energy introverted women exist, you retard. Why do so many robots assume women are all identical and terrible, and then spend their whole lives only seeking evidence to confirm that? Youre creating completely false narratives in your head to justify being permanently single.
>>
>>78009562
Why be surprised at a compliment if you think your attitude is a worthy one?
>>
>>78008615
>You're not only competing against other males
Why aren't you better than them? I am and she's better than other females.
>>
>>78008615
Just one of many reasons why we need to go back to the no hymen no diamond standard. Even outside of a religious context, it makes sense for men and women to wait until marriage with somebody they've really come to love, know, and trust
>>
>>78008615
join the club you are not chad you cant get a girl wow. its ok tho just wait till the indians imigrate
>>
>>78008850
why? it's either cause you're dog ugly or you don't even want a bf. I mean you cannot seriously convince me that you are gf material and you desperately wanna love a guy but oh no, fate somehow made it so you can't.
nah man you're a Christmas cake hag with more red flags than a Soviet parade
>>
>>78008615
Unbelieving love doesn't protect you from it. You WILL find happiness. And if I have to personally get married to you for it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.