[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 259x194)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>my team and I are going to the seaside for training
>first day of training starts
>one of the coaches brings a huge speaker
>he said that he wants to turn on music to "kill time"
>"NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA YEAH NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA SHE MAKE THAT ASS CLAP NIGGA"
>the day is ruined
>if anyone even asks him to turn off that trash music he instantly becomes defensive and curses at them and tells them to fuck off
>my day is ruined because of that asshole dick
>>
>>78009721
Based, that music sucks.
>>
>>78009721
>>if anyone even asks him to turn off that trash music he instantly becomes defensive and curses at them and tells them to fuck off
Why the fuck are normalfags so entitled and think they are allowed to blast their shitty music so loud that everyone can hear it? They are truly subhumans without a soul or any empathy.
>>
Nobody said being in the Special Olympics was going to be easy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.