[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I was a "femboy" I wore skirts and went out in public like that 3 years ago. I can't live with myself now that I am cured. How do I cope?
>>
the fact you care in the first place is lame
>>
>>78009776
I was the same. I was so touch starved, that I decided to get fucked in the ass by a man. My poor father also saw me wearing a skirt. I feel so ashamed. I wish literally every day I could go back to being a KHHV, instead of a faggot. Too bad I can't undo what happened. You're not alone, OP. I feel with you.
>>
poast pics uwu
>>
>>78009776
The past is the past and now is now. The only thing that matters is you don't wear skirts now and you know not to wear skirts in the future. Your life is objectively better now than it was for those three years.
>>
>>78009776
Nigger.. you'll live. Life goes on. Nobody remembers that shit
>>
>>78009776
not really any worse than having been goth or emo or whatever, it's the same shit.
did you wear cute little arm warmers too?
>>
>>78009875
It is worse tho. Alot more embarrassing.
Would you rather have tour father see you in a mcr shirt or a skirt?
>>
>>78009901
nta but my mom walked in on me wearing both of those with my ass up to my webcam showing it off to a bunch of guys in a discord call when i was like 19 lmao
super embarrassing at the time but its a nothingburger now
>>
>>78009776
Why are you not a femboy anymore
>>
>>78009776
>>78009823
>>78009923
deep down you will always be a weak minded submissive failure.
>>
>>78011328
>I can't live with myself
>I am cured
Sounds like the answer is twink death. I wish that I could wear a skirt more often.
Not doing things with one's current self because of fear of future cringe, is not good.
>>
File: IMG_1861.jpg (40 KB, 404x759)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
saged this fucking faggot bullshit. no one cares fuck off
>>
>>78009776
I hope psychopaths on discord will just change their gear and humiliate you with another psyop kek
>>
start not caring, not caring what other people think is one of the manliest things you can do
its more important if you feel the same on the inside. if you do, it doesnt matter, if you dont, maybe it was a bad idea
there are people who say taking it up the ass has damaged their sense of masculinity (internally) so im not gonna pretend this doesnt exist
the guys who are traditionally usually called femboys, not fags/trannies etc. often have very masculine attitudes combined with a feminine appearance, some feminine mannerisms, and a somewhat feminine or "mixed" sexuality (i think many are bi), nonconformist and animebrained like your typical neckbeard and often more of an attentionwhore than a whore

dont let yourself be mentally enslaved, you do whatever the fuck you want, and you dont have to explain or justify shit
>>
This is why I'm glad I never acted on my gay urges beyond faps.
>>
File: aww yea suicide.png (180 KB, 598x262)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>78009776
idgaf lil gay boy post more suicide that album is sick... aww yea
>>
>>78009776
It's a shame all the cool gays died of aids in the 90s
>>
File: cm5r.jpg (218 KB, 2034x2048)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>78012432
>GHOST RIDER MOTORCYCLE HERO
>HEY BABY BABY BABY HES ASCREAMIN THE TRUTH
>AMERICA AMERICA IS KILLIN ITS YOUTH
>HEY BABY BABY BABY HES ASCREAMIN AWAY
>>
thats a good album desu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.