[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 230.jpg (24 KB, 360x333)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>YOU NEED TO BREED OR I'LL BE FORCED TO IMPORT 5 KATRILLION THIRD WORLDERS INTO YOUR COUNTRY

>THIS IS YOUR FAULT
>>
>>78009793
its ok the women who think they are to good for the domestic men. will meet my good friend pajeet and have a great time
>>
>>78009793
A country full of old retired people is useless becasue they can't generate any revenue for the treasury. Their solution, however, is just going to result in more people getting old unless the plan is to kick out immigrants when they get to pension receiving age, and not to recognize any kids they have as being citizens either.
>>
>>78009793
The funny thing is that even the immigrants are realizing they're being scammed about the first world's quality of life. They will not reproduce nor work either, since they know the same things as the local men, kek.
>>
>>78009793
Any economy that is designed around endless growth deserves to collapse desu.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.