[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: truthss.png (587 KB, 1794x1311)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
Do you think these statements are true?
>>
Making basedak charts on the internet instead of spending your time in a normal productive manner is a sign of being a pussy (and lazy).
>>
File: truthss.png (267 KB, 2109x1386)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>78009945
Expanded the last part withoiut the Woijaks tyou are right i should go to sleep
>>
>>78009925
Obsessively making lists of your values instead of doing something productive with your time is a sign of being a pussy and lazy. Normalfags do not make soijak edits full of "alpha male" platitudes. They work 8+ hours, come home, cum in their gf/wife with netflix slop playing in the background, and go to sleep only to do it all again the next day.
>>
>>78009925
>not wanting to be judged, be part of a group, be part of a community are signs of being a pussy and lazy
>being a rebel usually means you are lazy and a pussy
so how are you supposed to be a rebel in a non-lazy and non-pussy way?
explain nimrod. you're not offering any solutions, just a bunch of "don't"s
>>
>>78009982
Be a rebel in a non-pussy way, I guess would be second order pussification, unless it were clear that rebellion is warranted and there was a disciplined way to achieve it with the help of others in a coordinated effort. The lone rebel is usually a traumatized pussy who is too afraid to be part of a group, though I suppose depending on their mental constitution they can show character strength in what they do, like Kaczynski or something like that.
>>
>>78010006
>second order pussification
stopped reading there. tf does this even mean.

you can't just make up new terminology on the spot without explaining it. that's being lazy, and probably a pussy move too
>>
>>78010025
It's when you work hard for an objective you don't want. It's not first order laziness/pussification because you're actively working hard, but it's second order because you're working hard for something that is a cope for something else.
>>
>>78010006
>Kaczynski
First order pussy. He literally entertained tranny thoughts and communism for a while there. He fantasized about some impossible solution and instead of finding a practical solution and forming a community that operates within the rules of common society and uplifts those around him. He mailed anonymous bombs to people who have nothing to do with him because he's a pussy. His writing reeks of bitter resentment.
>>
File: applicability.png (636 KB, 1794x1671)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
last version im going to sleep xD
>>
>>78010056
go to sleep and never wake up, moron
>>
>>78010083
It is not meant to instigate or bait, they are the results of introspection.
>>
>>78009945
fpbp
all wojaktards deserve death
>>
>>78010056
Seems generally good but I think there are times when you can go against it. Whats with the escapism, so can't watch a movie or else I'm a pussy, aren't I entitled to relax after a hard days word. I think the list could be cut down a bit and still have the same meaning. But I think were several times I lost opportunities because I was too much of pussy to take a risk.

Just remember happiness = hap piness = piness. I just can't help hearing penis when someone says happiness.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.