[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719813772002856.webm (2.71 MB, 320x568)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB WEBM
>Glad you enjoyed the performance - that'll be $20 + tip!
Wat do?
>>
>>78010219
the movie is just another thing I have learned to fear
>>
>>78010219
>use debit card
>payment declind
Oh gosh oh shoot oh darn
>>
>>78010219
>getting food at the theater
i always ate BEFORE i went to watch the movie and just stopped by the supermarket for snacks that i would just put in my bag and bring in with me
or just wear my surplus pants and stuff the cargo pockets with snacks :3
>>
>>78010219
Once I packed some microwave popcorn I made at home, chocolates and a 2l pepsi into my backpack and went like that
Saved a lot of money, but cold popcorn kinda sucks
>>
>>78010219
imagine being this much of a wagie. i would kms
>>
>going to the (((jewvies)))
>consuming goyslop
>>
>>78010219
I feel like fat people are gross and I don't want them sweating and breathing all over my shit. I can feel the sweat particles getting in my popcorn. Not only that fat people have trouble whipping their ass and I bet they have shit on their pants. I don't want someone with shit particles handling my food. Fucking hate fat niggas.
>>
>>78010219
Didn't he got fired for giving away too much butter?
This .webm will give a heart attack to any Jewish AMC stock ownerm
>>
>>78010219
Can you believe that guy has had over a decade of schooling and now he flips a box and fills it with popcorn?

Man that's sad.
>>
>>78010219
>pay a trillion dollars for mediocre (at best) popcorn
>or microwave your own at home and bring it in a bag
Honestly theaters are fucking stupid. There's no way this business model is profitable, there's only so much you can price gouge before customers give you the finger and you lose out on a ton of revenue.
>>
>>78010424
i genuinely dont understand how people get fat just dont eat
>>
>>78010449
AMC stock owners are Jewish now? Damn I might have to start stacking.
>>
>>78010219
i despise popcorn, so i just turn 360 degrees, walk away and leave this man to his flamboyant performance.
>>
>>78010219
Why are Americans so fucking fat?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.