[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>have dream about my uni crush
>she baked me pancakes in the shape of a heart as i came home
>immediately think about marrying her
>wake up
>remember that she doesnt even know my name irl
if she doesnt pass and i dont see her next year then im killing myself
>>
>>78010748
You should talk to her
Maybe she'll want nothing to do with you
She'll probably want nothing to do with you
But you'll know the truth and you'll never have to wonder "what if" years from now
>>
>>78010786
yeah but worst case scenario will be that ill see her every single day for the 4 coming years of my life while she knows that i had a crush on her to the point of asking her out

im trying to improve myself first, work out and the like. i might approach her when im at a point where im not just some skinnyfat nerd #487
>>
>>78010834
>all this imaginary things built up in your brain
>when the final day comes
>you realize she already has a bf/not interested/dicked down by tyrone/chang/chad
these kinds prolonged simping always leads to your downfall, you are operating with limited information here and not reality
>>
>>78010997
then so be it, ill just become a monk
>>
>>78010834
You're making excuses to delay having to do it.
There will always be "one more thing" to improve on.
Always.
And if you ever reach the point where you're satisfied with your improvement (you won't) it'll be too late. Some other guy will have made a move and she'll be dating him instead.
Also so many guys have probably approached her if she says no there's no way you'll be present enough in her mind for it to be a problem.
>>
>>78011112
>Also so many guys have probably approached her
prolly not

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.