[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BR4ymOo.jpg (560 KB, 1000x1502)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
How to inspire myself to kill myself?
I tried to kill myself and failed. I know what I did wrong and I know exactly what to do to achieve success.
But I lost my drive and I don't feel I want to kill myself. I know I should, but I've lost the feeling that I can.
>>
Dude, get your shit together and build yourself a life worth living. Suicide is the coward's way out.
>>
>>78010938
its not that hard just go to the cabinet under the sink find the bleach and drink it
>>
>>78010938
idk just go jump off a cliff fucking retard whats wrong with u cant even kill urself fucking loser
>>
>>78010938
Just relax, if you're anything like me they'll come back later, have some fun for now.
>>
serious problem with people
when to end it
>>
>>78010955
I did. I am rich and I have plenty of hoes to fuck. I just don't care.
>>78010964
It won't work. You are retarded and you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>78011110
I hate fun.
>>
Maybe you should pay a visit to a heda dogtour first? What if you're just mentally disabled and pills can help.

I tried but I found out that I'm sick with resistant depression. Still don't want to kms, I believe in miracle.
>>
>>78011226
>I hate fun.
Really? You seriously hate yourself that much?
>>
>>78011226
dont kys and drink the bleach keep larping for attention. its really not that hard tho just larp to be women
>>
>>78011286
I just want to be free. I am tired of this world.
>>
>>78011254
I am too old for this shit.
>>
>>78011299
Yeah that's what God does to us here it's really humiliating. And, he actually talks to us in the moves on tv. Says hes been giving us what we have, but we literally earned it ourselves. He's a wannabe poser.
>>
>>78011299
Having fun feels freeing, maybe you just need to rest.
>>
>>78011334
Movies I mean. He always writes 666 on it. It's really obvious but if nobody tells you he's doing it, you'll just go forever not seeing it. It's like that moment in that Christian Bale movie. You wake up in a simulation. And, it's not a good place to be. It's actually why he's writing 666 everywhere. Because he's never going to help us escape.
>>
>>78011341
Everything feels the same. Fun. Pain. Sadness. Happiness. Nothing matters. I don't want to feel anything, think about anything. I don't want to want.
>>
>>78011368
Yo you're being so gay by ignoring me. I'm trying to tell you that you're actually in hell, and the company logos are actually evil. We're in a simulation. We need to escape.
>>
>>78011368
Sounds like you could use a drink.
>>
>>78011533
You are not wrong. First time I tried to kill myself I was drunk. It certainly helps to overcome SI. But you can't eat or drink anything for SN method. At least right before the action.
>>
>>78010938
Take SSRIs. In the short term they make already suicidal people more suicidal.
>>
>>78011644
Yeah, probably a good idea actually. I kinda afraid becoming uncontrollably aggressive and gain too much unwanted attention though.
>>
I am also considering suicide again. I feel im getting closer to actually doing it each time so thats nice. Send me ur prayers for it to be this year bros.
>>
>>78011922
See you on the other side. Hopefully this year too.
Just for memes. I am 33 years old, and that would be my final, 3rd attempt.
>>
>>78010938
>>78011368
You fascinate me.
>>
File: 1000026301.gif (1.68 MB, 504x279)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
>>78010938
I like this one betterer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.