[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: annoyed.jpg (25 KB, 525x384)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>Be me
>High school
>Didn't have many friends, only few.
>Ffw to the end of school
>Still keep in touch with them despite going separate ways in life.
>Ffw few years later.
>All but one barely reply to my text messages saying that they are busy which I understand but I couldn't understand how they couldn't even read the messages because it doesn't take much effort.
>ffw to now. The last friend from high school had developed the busy syndrome where they barely reply or text and when they do they apologize do to being busy like the rest of the friends with whom I had severed contact because I got tired of one way communication.
Why does this happen to me anons? Me being an asshole theory is invalid since I still keep in touch with my elementary school era friends and despite being busy with their shit, they still find time to call and play online games with me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.