[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698231816229534.jpg (865 KB, 1440x1080)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
My father is a complete loser asshole who abused both me and my mother physically and mentally. My mother is still yet to get over this years after they split. I had not spoken to my father for more than five minutes in years until a few days ago while I was in my hometown. I needed his help with something, and before he could help he said he needed to do something.
He then proceeded to sit in front of me, in an empty quiet living room, with no shirt on and a beer in his hand, play online slot games for an hour, while every now and then talking about how much he hates everyone in his life. It was then that I realized that this is what he does all day. He could have had a nice family and a good life with me and my mother, but he fucked it all up. And even though it's pretty much all his fault, I can't help but feel terrible for him. I wish there was a version of him that had some sense, and managed to have an actual healthy life. Every time I think about him sitting on that couch alone I wanna cry. If things were different not only would we be happier, but he would too.
>>
if you're a man, kill him, take his place, and restore honor to your family.
if you're a girl, then find a man exactly like him and fuck him, or just fuck your dad yourself.

this will help the situation.
>>
>>78012737
I know exactly how you feel. For me, my father wasn't as bad as you describe yours, but he was very emotionally distant, never had an actual conversation with me and screamed every hour of the day at me and my mom to the point I wasn't leaving my room. Now that he's been gone for 3-4 years, I keep thinking about what could've been. He was very intelligent, funny and practical. I wish he loved us and actually bonded with me. I think me and him could've been the best trolls on this planet and done so many retarded things together and we could've been an actual family.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.