[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717382024544986.jpg (516 KB, 901x1327)
516 KB
516 KB JPG
any retard that recommends this crap to people genuinely deserves to rot in hell.
>>
>>78012836
People say "go to therapy" because they don't want or can't help you. The truth is even therapy won't help you if you don't help yourself. It's funny when someone tells me to go when I already went. There is no magic wand that will remove the internal blockages of your mind and soul.
>>
Dude, literally the only thing that can help you is surgery.
Limb lenghtening surgery
Jaw surgery
Chin surgery
Rhino
Etc.
>>
>>78012836
I ain't reading your wall text screencap from reddit you gigantic faggot.
>>
Don't admit anything to the therapist not. Tell them if you are lonely or feel dumb compared to everyone else or if the stress makes you want to break. You may cry if she is not female.
Do not show up to the therapist high on anything but IQ enhancement drugs. Dxm is a no no for stiff therapists.
If the therapist is a cute female, game her by following cues and being friendly.
Eat and drink thoroughly before each visit.
Use honesty but do not incriminate yourself. Do not admit crimes. Do not admit illicit narcotics abuse. Do not admit molestation. Do not admit you are sleeping with her to other staff if applicable. Use a douche.
Do not harm the therapist.
If you feel unsafe dial 911.
Klono is usually available if you fail and get a 5150
>>
poor guy. he realized he had a problem and tried to get help only to have his life ruined.

I don't like pedos, but the raw vitriol to them existing no matter the context does way more harm than good.
>>
>>78012836
a secret is, we actually encourage people to go to therapy. so the thing about this actually is that therapy is so obviously bad, that it will help a person. they basically will say "so this is my option huh", and yeah, thats it. nobody is coming to help us. therapy is like the softest way to let a person down. its actually done by showing you exactly how much we care.
>>
>if a post on reddit says something then it must have happened
>people wouldn't just lie online

Millenials are now as gullible as boomers from facebook
>>
>>78012836
>therapists are mandated reporters, required to report if they believe there is a realistic threat to a vulnerable adult or child
>therapist believed pedo was an actual verifiable threat to society and was likely already offending
>people are surprised by this
>>
>>78012836
That post is fake. What an incel fantasy.
>>
>>78012836
Mucho texto reddit
>>
>>78013145
i wonder if the dude actually meant kids or like teens. imagine having all this happen because you thought a 17 year old was hot. lmao.
>>
>told her everything
>HER
lmao, either a bait or a retard. i feel sorry for the guy if real, but come on. you don't go to female therapist and unload everything within couple of visits at most.
>>
>>78013080
>Eat and drink thoroughly before each visit
>Use a douche
Why?
>>
Therapy is a way for bad parents to offload responsibility when they don't know how to help their child or simply don't care enough. This way they can still pretend they're a good parent and avoid feeling/looking like they neglected you. They "tried to get you help".
>>
>>78012836
>recommends this crap to people

Most of the ones who recommend therapy don't see pedos as people so there's no contradiction there.

Therapy is for turbonormies who have problems with introspection. They're not lying when they say it benefitted them, but people are bad at understanding the mental states of people with very different modes of thinking so they recommend it even to people who'll get nothing out of it.
>>
>>78012836

>female therapist meme

lmao
>>
>>78013333
>>78014126
>thinks a male therapist is any better
>>
File: IMG_7847.png (47 KB, 429x429)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>78012836
>he went to therapy for CP

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.