[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1692346015046104.webm (2.95 MB, 960x540)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
The best.

Hands down.
>>
>>78012873
You know, I imagine this is one of those karens clips and all, and sure she might come off as hypocrite since she's doing nothing too. But you know what, isn't she right though? People literally get killed in the streets and no one does anything but recording even at close proximity; no one does anything but record stuff while someone is dying.
The world really goes around with drama and entertainment even at the cost of other people's lives, we are so desensitized. Shame.
>>
>>78012873
Source with sound?
>>
>>78012873
Always an attention seeking tranny that has to act like a faggot. The act of him recording the event is none of his business just like the fight isn't any of their business.
>>
>>78013071
Agreed. However I learnt the hard way that you shouldn't record some nutter in close vicinity. I did and the guy kicked a massive dent into my car and ended up wielding a machete. I called the police (UK) and they ended up sending three armed units and K9s who swooped in out of fucking no where in undercover ARVs (fastest police response I have ever seen and I guarantee they weren't local bobbies) and chased him down the street.
>>
>>78013071
Let's say there's a person outside your house brutally beating a child. If you look at it, say "it's none of my business" and do nothing then you are a bad person.
Few things i can say i genuinely hate and "none of my business" mentality is one of them
>>
>>78012944
Yeah, but odds are she's only saying it because they're black and he's (the guy filming) most certainly white, like her.
>>
>>78013140
>brutally beating a child
I agree anyone ignoring that is a piece of shit, but that's a completely different scenario from webm related? You have no context here. Who do you want my 5'5" 120lb ass to punch? Why?
>>
>>78013390
You could call the cops perhaps, i'm not sure if that would work though
>>
>>78013725
Muggings, stabbings, vagrants beating each other in the middle of the street: all these things resolve so quickly it'd be done by the time you were finished with the phone call. They'd be long gone by the time the cops showed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.