[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706794390375816.jpg (84 KB, 824x842)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Which is the worst country based on how bad the inceldom epidemic is?
What is your country and what is the minimum requirement to get a GF in your country? Personally, I don't remember the last time I've seen a foid on a street that wasn't dating a male model.
>>
>>78012913
ukraine probably or russi
>>
>>78012913
There are no requirements, women have horrific taste and date even poos and nigs
Inceldom doesn't exist only volcelism
Maybe it's just autism though in general, aka behavioral patterns
Nothing more
>>
>>78012929
Why is that though?
>>
>>78012913
Korea probably, have you seen the news there lately?
>>
>>78012913
Whichever country has the most autists and India
>>
>>78012993
>have you seen the news there lately
No, I don't follow chinks.
>>
>>78012998
India has arranged marriage so you can't be incel there.
>>
>>78012993
Agreed, definitely South Korea
>>
File: 6776767656.jpg (10 KB, 192x262)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>78012913
The USA has it the worst
>source: myself
>>
>>78012913
Some african countries where you have to by your wife and most men cant aford it
Its one of the things that drives the recrutment for insurgents and terrorist organizations there
Prospect of getting free or cheaper pussy
Other than that probably some of the east Asian countries have it bad since Look at their fertility rates and the chinese like to abort the girls so there is fewer of them per man also there is a reason why japanese created the term for hikkis
Than there is the US and general West where internet and social media over civilized the men and women are just degenerte
>>
File: well-behaved-kid.jpg (42 KB, 500x457)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>78012913
I don't know. I live in Finland, and I've never been good enough to date, even though I'm a doctor and a triathlete, I own a house, play multiple instruments, run marathons, ride mtb, climb boulders, and I am overall a friendly and helpful person.
>>
>>78013820
>I've never been good enough to date
Why do you think that is? What kind of guys do foids in Finland date?
>>
>>78013845
Again, I don't know. Me and several of my friends have never had a girlfriend. I've been looking for 15 years, and I know my friends have not been completely passive either. There seems to be no consistency in who gets lucky.
>>
>>78013860
>I don't know
Well, I know. Foids in Finland have insane standards. 6'5 ultrachad male model MINIMUM
>>
>>78012913
>Which is the worst country based on how bad the inceldom epidemic is?
china. many guys can't get a gf/wife because there are not enough of them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.