[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GRWn3-2a8AAHekI.jpg (24 KB, 280x341)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Promiscuous people should be branded with hot iron on their foreheads so that everyone can see them, I'm tired of people acting like sex is "just a thing" and that it doesn't have any effects on your mind, letting people freely intercourse with each other without any societal punishment has led the many nations of this world astray, culture and society must be re-engineered to enforce monogamy, ban degeneracy and punish those that don't comply, it can be done by getting rid of all subversive types on structures of power and taking control over a country/region, after that the internet and tv must be banned, with only state controlled radio to make shure no subversion happens, then youth groups must be made mandatory for every children and adolescent, with party sanctioned adult groups for later reaffirming of values, feel free to make any criticism about it.
>>
>>78014034
Before any midwit asks
>Uh, but what if it was applied to younerinos
It is already being enforced world wide by this gangster world neocon police state ever since the 1860's, this is just an necessary overcorrection I've deviced
>>
>>78014034
>>78014046
Kys tradtard. Go back to x.com
>>
File: R (6).png (37 KB, 190x143)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
Wow, another thoughtpilled brainmaxxer. Those are rare nowadays
>>
>>78014127
>anon
>tripfagging
dumbass
>>
>>78014105
Kill yourself faggot, the world's natural state is order, privacy is a myth invented by Jews to skullfuck your mind to death with degeneracy.
>>
>>78014188
you're a weak-minded pussy ashamed of his own degenerate thoughts
>>
>>78014221
>Y-youre actually le hecking degenerino
Lol no, you seem to be too ingrained in Russoean trick room that you cannot fathom a world in which a leviathan sovereign rules singlehandedly, I stand for change because I've vanquished my grievances long ago, while everyone around me is living like fucking soddom and gomorrah, the wrongful must feel the sin in their flesh, no matter how much you squeal, iron blood and fire triumphs over any pseudo bullshit "rights" some faggot said he gave to you
>>
>>78014325
>schizobabble
didnt ask
>>
>>78014034
John Adams was a bastard if he really believed that material possessions were equally important to objective moral law. Fuck the founding fathers. Greedy Atheist bastards deserve to be forgotten
>>
>>78014034
>being THIS scared of sex and intimacy
Just come out of the closet and admit you are a repressing asexual. It's the year of (y)our lord 2000+24, you don't have a reason to be ashamed anymore
>>
Autistic schizofaggot who can't get any pussy. Yawn. I take comfort in the fact you sit in your room with your aluminum taped windows, ranting on anonymous image boards, not having any affect on the world.
>>
>>78014401
This anon is right though. Perhaps we should leave our bedrooms and be the change we want to see in the world
>>
testicalular torsion lookin ah mofo go back to
dlive.tv/PewDiePie

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.