[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: applicability.png (636 KB, 1794x1671)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
witness the panacea
>>
>>78014196
As a schizophrenic, are you okay anon? This looks like the sort of shit I make unmedicated.
>>
>>78014196
You can sissify them all you want, but you can't take the man out of a man. A man brain is mathematical and systemic. No man would appreciate aesthetics or superficiality as a woman would, they live too deep in the ontological realm. That is just a male corpse with the exterior of a woman.
>>
>make a bunch of random assertions
>don't elaborate on any point
>don't provide any proof
>call it a day

OP is a turbofaggot confirmed
>>
>>78014318
On the other hand, he stands a good chance of becoming a famous contemporary philosopher.
>>
>>78014318
What he did was, he stole a bunch of the stuff God has been telling us in our minds over the last 10 years using subliminal broadcasting into our third eyes. The thing is, it's all just meant to torture you obviously. He's been using words and pictures like symbols. They're concepts that act like gateways for little construction guys inside our brain who tell us the truth. It's actually meant to hurt you by reading it, because of how tempting of an offer the advice is, while clearly not having a significant effect on much of anything. So we can call it gaslighting content. It's likely that it helps us. But, the fact that were in a situation where we need help means we're obviously super cautious about aliens who are trying to kill us on 4chan
>>
>>78014196
God actually told me many counter arguments actually to those points over the last 7 years. So with noticing aesthetics. It's an IQ thing. Observational comments aren't actually bad, they just need to make better observations. So we can accomplish this by using an additional concept within our comment. And, we just need to ask really. What's something fun. What do people like to hear in their safe spaces. I think there's definitely like an order of things. You can only hear the same topic so many times before you get totally bored so. With an observational comment, if you make it about sex, you'll get lots of replies. But to me, you'll get disgust, because you've triggered me severely. So next, we can do something more mental instead, like a spiritual comment. To make it more spicy. That's why he may talk about our own interpretation, like it has value. And this is often found in our feeling of discovery. So that's why it's not worth making the list, unless you're making a list of incorrect things as a way to help people by tricking them into drinking bleach
>>
>Youre a pussy because you did a racism
and then
>impulse control is good but ethics is bad, probably only refers to a redditors idea of ethics lol
>>
>>78014423
He isnt a philosopher this is a redditors self help guide that he discovered through self exploration

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.