[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Gigachad.jpg (4 KB, 300x168)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
Broke: Kids should read because it challenges their creativity and watching TV or playing Video games makes them stupid.

Woke: Kids should read because kids books are the only medium left for kids that isn't censored and restricted to hell and back and it's important that kids can grow up with stories that are allowed to have sex, violence, cussing and horrifying shit that will leave marks on them. Likewise, the trends of childrens (and especially y/a) literature that form itself into a resemblance of what you would be allowed to show in movies for the same age range are somewhat of a plague upon the earth, even when it's done in books that are otherwise really good and still worthwhile recommendations.
>>
>>78014225
People who dont think reading is important and or dont read should unironically have less rights than others. It's unjust these people have equal political and civil rights
>>
>>78014236
This is a thread about censorship.
>>
>>78014236
Breaking news: Half the population is retarded.
>>
>>78014496
Half is far too low an estimate
>>
>>78014236
I don't know how to read.
>>
>>78014225
The way "kids show" is widely interpreted to mean "show that isn't allowed to have any amount of blood, any moral complexity, any amount of realistic violence greater than what you'd see in a high school wrestling match, any explicit depictions of drugs or alcohol, or any language stronger than "Hell"(and even that is rare)" has absolutely nothing to do with what children can actually handle and everything to do with parents trying to enforce THEIR standards on everyone, even when it ends up putting children in more danger.
Verification not required.
>>
>>78014496
Right. So liberalism's presumption of egalitarianism is factually wrong, which calls into question why it is desireable politically. Why should people who dont read have the same political and social rights as those who do?
>>
>>78014236
>>78014496
>>78014503
>>78014523

You're all faggots btw.
>>
>>78014236
>>78014496
>>78014496
>>78014523
>>78014533
You're also all illiterate.
>>
>>78014533
Yep. The Vatican should have the ultimate say. Democracy is also idiotic.
>>78014541
Nonsense. I can read
>>
Books with 666 in the UPC code are often about rape, murder, or stealing. But, I've noticed it's done in funny ways. So that's a sign of gods personality. An award winning book where the main character rapes and murders a woman actually has 666 in the UPC code. So we don't know if anyone even awarded this book, but what we do know is that it's very very famous. And, it was actually every single book I looked at, that had rape or murder. Except for all the Bible's in the store lol. So wat he's doing is he's using symbols for their psychoactive properties. Books are actually just symptoms of symbols. And what all that means is that you can expect to cum inside your wife like all your friends and family got to do, because that's obviously awesome.
>>
>>78014553
Ah, a schizobabble thread
>>
>>78014588
There's something really weird when every Bible has 666 on the cover. But it's in little print. That's a funny manifestation by a God who is aware of man-made systems. I don't know the extent of these manifestations. I currently believe, every single newspaper ever made in the entire galaxy, has a column about God that he wrote himself. What that means is that he's involved in the actual printing process of every newspaper, every week, since newspapers were created. If we follow these concepts, a new picture of what reality actually is starts forming in our minds. But the real world doesn't actually change.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.