[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: games.jpg (184 KB, 1600x900)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
How do I remember my childhood when I can barely remember anything before a few years ago? I feel like stress, OCD, and depression have completely fried my neurons. Is there any way to retrieve old memories or is the only way to be sure I'm not hallucinating shit to track down old things from my childhood and try to see if reading kindergarten assignments and whatnot jogs some deep neural pathway?
>>
>>78014237
Lmao is that the sandy hook guy? I remember something about how he loved violent vidya and the media was really trying to make it out as a lead.
>>
You need methoxetamine. Buy some off TOR
>>
>>78014237
You'd have more luck looking for 666 being printed anywhere. Literally not a single real person writes out that number by accident. This entire world has been pozzed up by an evil alien who has enslaved mankind. He's very aware of our suffering and that's why he calls it hell. So what all this means is that. Your gay little memories don't matter that much anymore. What matters is that you engage in a demon who makes pop tarts. And, the reason I suggest you engage that for awhile is because, are you going to just stop eating them? No, obviously not. That's the thing about him, he tries to take everything from our lives. So we need to make a personal stand and say, I won't eat the box with 666 on it, but I'll eat the one next to it. And we do that, even though it's made by the same person, because of the psychoactive properties involved with biblical events manifesting in ironic ways that you can't explain. But also because of how jealous we are of gods ability to rape and murder us like we're insignificant toys for him. I guess that's the whole part that disgusts us is that, he acts like incelibacy doesn't matter and like when we die were getting a prize. But that's not congruent with sexual scarcity which is what modern scholars have been observing from their mothers basement.
>>
>>78014559
Yeah, Adam Lanza. Buddy also had a script for a gay pedophilic play or some shit on his PC, lawl

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.