[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ive mentally regressed to the point i cuddle a teddy bear to get to sleep.
>>
>>78014536
>to the point i cuddle a teddy bear to get to sleep.
are you ok anon?
>>
>>78014607
no, im cuddling with a teddy bear at 21 like a child
>>
>>78014536
Yeah, i think this is like a coping mechanism or something
>>
>>78014624
Its okay. Atleast hes there for you.
>>
>>78014536
I've been cuddling a slime plushy to help me sleep. Gotta do what ya gotta do.
>>
>>78014536
I know that feel anon. I was at a point in my life where I hugged my little turtle plush that I got for my 2/3 birthday but is somehow older than me. eventually the pain goes away. I promise.
>>
>>78014536
I still hug my elephant plushie I got when I was born every now and then if I can't sleep. It kind of vaguely scratches the itch for human touch.
>>
>>78014536
Yeah im doing that to a pillow
>>
File: 1697773141715.jpg (54 KB, 673x444)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Just dropping by to say:
Sleep is important so being the most comfortable you can get is a must, whatever makes you sleep better - be it hugging something or some odd position - is none's concern. Even if it's not just for sleep, if it gives you comfort then it is all that matters.
>>78015130
Same. Sleeping by hugging a pillow is something I noticed makes me fall asleep better, though, at times, I get a stiff shoulder the next morning.
>>
>>78015130
Same, some times I even make pretend that my subconscious is someone else and talk to it for a while before sleeping, I reckon that one of those long pillows (blank, no image just white cloth) would feel better because you can cuddle and leg lock it.
>>
This is a very sad thread
>>
>>78015299
There's nothing wrong with cuddling your stuffed toys as an adult. It feels almost as good as a woman. Life is actually about compromising. So this manifests in, going to the movies alone, or going to the swimming pool for a swim randomly. So we're actually just compromising. Because it's easier and it's better than nothing. You can go to the library and talk to women and ask them if theyre hungry for cum.
>>
>>78014536
You need to go to therapy you have childhood trauma and are insecure
>>
>>78015299
Why? I am happy that I at least have this plushy. It's there when I sleep, it's there when I wake. So nice to hug and sniff, no smell though.
>>
>>78014536
i do that too anon. it's the only thing that really helps when everything gets too much and i'm near 30. i don't know if there is a reason for it. it just does.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.