[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 175115329436.png (297 KB, 409x771)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
I had a dream today where during my moms birthday I was chatting a lot with one of her friends at the table. Next thing I remember is me being in my room and her coming in, sitting behind me onto the bed, lifting her skirt (she wasn't wearing any underwear) and saying "would you like to?" with a very smug yet sweet look on her face. I was stunned at first but then I told her of course, after which she stood up, kissed me on the cheek and said to come visit her place tomorrow.
The dream ended there since I woke up for some reason.

Why, why did it have to end there. God she was so cute. The feeling I got when she lifted her skirt was something I've never experienced before in my life, I don't even know how to explain it. I've been thinking about this dream for the whole day. It's not even about the possible sex that I missed out on, she was just so pleasant to talk to, I wanted to talk with her more.
>>
>something I've never experienced before in my life, I don't even know how to explain it
A couple years back I had a dream about a weird girl from my old high school who may or may not have had a crush on me(she was weird idk) back in school. I complimented how she looked and she smiled then leaned in for a kiss. The dream ended right there.
Kinda fucked me up for a little bit.
>>
>>78014657
Dreams almost always tend to end at bad times now that I think about it, really annoying.
Before that dream of yours, did you even remember her?
>>
>>78014701
I think about her every odd while cause once when I was 14 in gym class she told me she was leaking and had to change her pad then I saw her real slowly walk up to one of the teachers to ask to excuse herself. I admit shamefully that I had the slightest chub that she had just confided in me outright about that.
>>
>>78014746
The same would've probably happened to my 14yo self truth be told.
>>
I once dreamed of some kind of after party in my school garden.
It was like late at night, some big festival had ended and I was sitting with this girl on the stairs and we were chatting, then she kissed me on the chick and I woke up
The weirdest part is that I dont know who that girl was, I cant remember her face now but it was an unknown figure
I felt very good for the whole day after I had that dream
>>
>>78015435
Cheek* whoops
>>
>>78015435
Yeah it's an amazing feeling. Can't even begin to fathom how nice it would be if it actually happened.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.