[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Nose Theory.png (161 KB, 1686x656)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
my nose is ruining my life

i used to get bullied in school for it but i thought id grow out of it

I didnt and it is the reason im 27 and a khhv

i learned to obscure my nose on dating apps but every time i get ghosted after they meet me or see my face. i remember one time i hit it off with one girl but once we met up irl she visible winced at my nose and i could tell she was uncomfortable the whole date.

is it over? would bonesmashing be able to move me from hard positive to neutral? ive heard people talk about it but i wasnt sure if it was a real thing i dont have the money for a proper nosejob at the moment
>>
>>78014702
>bonesmashing
>giving yourself a shitty version of a nose job
i don't think this will end well
>>
why are you bitching about your appearance? You're a man. Stop that.
>>
>>78014702
I have a pretty upturned nose as well but I'm fine with it. People love to be body positive about curved down noses and compliment them but never about upturned ones.
Depending on the severity, you could consider a rhinoplasty.
>>
>>78014702
I think its less about the angle of the nose and more its shape the middle most chad one only has one bend at the tip while the other ones have more bends at the ridgeof the nose.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.