[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Just a friendly reminder:
When man saw a biological female, with cancer, rotting in bed he will say she ia privileged.
As long as she isn't fat or non white, to men, she is privileged. Even if she is poor, extremely sick, traumatised, abused, 3rd worlder etc.
Oh she isn't fat and she is white?
Yup, living in luxury bro. Even tought cancer is eating her alive.

But, realistically looking at it, what to except from men anymore? Men can't show any empathy to a woman. Even when he is in love, even when he is her own father. Even when she is his own mother.
The disgusting, deep, dark hate men have for women will never stop.
So the best thing we can do is just leave men and let them...do whatever the fuck they are doing. Since to them, we are already a useless holes. And what's the point of being with someone who is you as useless weak hole?
No one. That's right.
Be realistic: men don't have empathy for half dead women and they watch then die on gif everyday and it put smile on their face. Imagine what they think about YOU.
The less of empathy men have for women is horrific.
And all women should be aware of this shit.
>But it's not le all men
Yes. It is. No man is somehow different from another, they are feeding on this the moment they are born.
>>
>>78014782
So true, slay queen
>>
>>78014807
>Man laughing at women suffering and making fun of it
Tale old as humanity
>>
>>78014782
Have the exact same situation but with a man instead and the woman is always treated better than the man.

It's amusing you htried to use such an extreme example though, because that implies without those extremes the vast majority of women are privileged
>>
>>78014782
Things that never happened ever.
>>
>>78014851
No its just that its the most bpd, daddy isues shit i heard since yesterday
>>
File: tmd.jpg (205 KB, 927x700)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>78014782
>daddy told me im "23 and need to get off my fat ass and get a fucking job". it's over total moid death i am radical femcel
>>
>>78014782
You know what? My one dream in this life was to one day find a woman I could love and start a happy family together. That's it, something people have done for thousands of years. Someone to be by my side as we try to get through this shitty life together.

But no. I gave up on that dream. Why? Because women cannot love. Women would rather see a man shrivel up and die than even so much as imagine a life together with him. So yeah, I don't give a shit about women. The only ones I will ever care for is a few family members.

So you win.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.