[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anyone else severely depressed because of all the delicious little skimpy-clad blonde teen girls outside that you will never get to brutally fuck and creampie like a complete animal?
I can't be the only one...
>>
>>78015395
No because God showed me he was too powerful. So the thing about this realm is our ability to compare things. And what God showed me was disproportionately powerful compared to the allure of sex. It actually does work that way, now I'm totally fine being pussy free. I will be sharing what God showed me in my next post in 15 minutes.
>>
>>78015436
Can't wait originally
>>
>>78015560
I'm working on it, I need to put the project on the back burner for a moment. I've chosen a life of immense danger. Around this time every day, I smoke a ton of weed and go buy a drink from the store. I'm basically a mental case. But when daddy gets back from the juice store, you'll be hearing all about it. It's a 3 hour journey up and down a cliff. The theory here is that I'm doing something spiritual. A pilgrimage, except it's for drinking. Not just anything. I do this because, this was the best strategy for securing a source of high quality juice. I will be doing this for more months, until my thirst has been adequately satiated.
>>
>>78015395
yes, this depression is exactly why i m unable to work. We should be given reparations for this injustice. I m owed at least 3 millions!

nopussynowork.org
nopussynowork.org
nopussynowork.org
nopussynowork.org

simple as

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.