[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719584197388815.png (87 KB, 490x586)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Its weird to think that pissing in public is a constitutional right
>>
>>78015535
I try to always piss on Christian churches when I need to urinate outside. There's three of them near me I have pissed on at least once kek
>>
>>78015535
I think it should be legal as long as you're making an effort to make it discreet. Like, finding some bushes to the side of an empty parking lot out of the view of most people is good, but don't whip your dick out and start pissing right in the middle of a crowded sidewalk.
>>
>>78016419
Actually just casually desecrate Christian sites of worship when you need to go to the bathroom. It's free, funny, upsets people, and you probably won't get caught

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.