[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Every single girl that walks past you in public or is in the vicinity of you in a social situation is judging your looks. If she considers you attractive she will smile at you, talk to you or try to get her friends to talk to you. If she deems you unattractive/genetically unfit, she will ignore you or distance herself from you.
The whole lie of women never make the first move is a massive cope. You are just ugly.
>>
>>78015654
Just make eye contact with women, them make as disgusted face as you can. If you don't know what I mean - look at the mirror and try to picture the most disgusting shit you've ever seen in your life. Don't have anything? Watch 2 girls one cup. Now practice this face in the mirror.
Once you've perfected this, whenever any woman makes eye contact with you - immediately make this face and silently move your lips as if you are speaking the word 'disgusting' 'so ugly' 'ewww'. Then break the eye contact and do not look in their direction ever again.
She will forever hyper-analyze that moment in her life thinking there was something wrong. The more people do it - the less self-esteem they will have no matter what is going on in their life.
>>
>>78015654
Girls regularly smile at me when I walk by anon. I am an attractive person. Is this something you struggle with?
>>
when girls smile at me it feels like they're making fun of me, when they talk to me i get intensely uncomfortable and try to end it as quickly as possible
the worst is when they say something nice because it feels like im expected to reciprocate and i never can because i dont want to make it seem like im hitting on them
>>
>>78015654
That mirror thing is painfully true for me. When I catch myself in an accidental reflective surface glance, or worse in a photograph, I look like a fucking gumby. Yet women, including attracrive ones, always initiate conversations with me. I don't think I appear gay or anything. So I don't know what that's about.
>>
>>78015654
Good thing I dress like a bum on a daily basis with the sole intention of keeping women the fuck away from me
>>
>>78015654
Life hack for the mirror: just stare at yourself for longer, all the filtering falls apart and you will see your true, disgusting self.
>>
>>78015654
i thought this was supposed to be the blackpill board, that you guys didn't care about any of this shit anymore?
>>
>>78015654
Cool. Plenty of women chat me up and smile, but I often feel as though I am mediocre in appearance. I bring my kids around when I run errands and women also respond to that positively.
>>
>>78016708
Godspeed, anon. I do the same but also adapt "gray man" fashion to become unnoticeable and forgetable for bonus benefits.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.