[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (10).jpg (45 KB, 570x421)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>the people who are now young adults have no idea of what was it like living in a nornal world without social media and that was not obsessed with race/women/gays and politics
>>
>>78016135
You should be interested in politics you liberal faggot
>>
>>78016135
remember the summer of love in '69. or ww2 or korea or vietnam its been more peaceful since the introduction of tech until recently
>>
>>78016135
It's bitterly ironic how the same people who decry how social media/the internet have ruined everything are the first ones that will whip up a social media lynch mob to hashtag-cancel you over any percieved slight. Comes to show it was never about principles, only pure power. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
>>
>>78016135
>the people who are now young adults have no idea of what it was like living in a normal world without the steam engine and not obsessed with race/class/women and politics
>>
I know it's a dumb normie trend now to nostalgically idolize the 90's and 00's but they really were an objectively better time than now.
>>
>>78017569
I dunno about the 2000s because of 9/11 and the GFC but the nineties were arguably the peak of Western living. In hindsight the excess they enjoyed was ridiculous. People born between 1975 and 1990 have no idea how good they had it.
>>
>>78017616
>you will never work at a newly founded tech company in the mid 90s and get company stock
ngmi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.