[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 300.png (608 KB, 640x723)
608 KB
608 KB PNG
>be me
>ghost slutty nerdy becky almost 2 yrs ago
>tried to message her a few weeks ago bc I miss her energy
>no response and suddenly blocked
>wake up today
>randomly overcome with intense lust for said becky
Should I try to reach out to her from a different account? I don't want to seem creepy but my brain is insisting that I MUST BREED with her. Ik she's involved herself with likely dozens of other guys in those 2 yrs, which makes it hard for me to get my foot in the door. Anyone experienced something similar? Help anons
>>
Alright heres what you do. First find her location After you find her location grab a bucket of oil strip naked, then cover yourself with sed oil, then, and this is very important, with a fully erect cock. Profess your want to breed with her out loud, the oil will help in showing off your 4chan approved body and shell have no choice but to tear off all of her clothes and fuck you right then and there. Now if shes with chad, remember to fuck chad first as a way to show her that you are the alpha male.

Trust me Anon this will work
>>
>>78016697
If only it were that easy
fuck captcha
>>
Useless anons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.