[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I feel nothing I love nothing I just hope heaven is an isekai where I can be a teenager again and live in all the fictional worlds I want
>>
>>78016718
have you tried investing yourself into a expensive and dangerous hobby
i'm coming to terms with myself that i'll be forever alone and finding what to do with my life
honestly automobiles fill out my heart, driving recklessly and dangerously is the only shining star in my life as of recently
i've noticed accidentally impressing my friends with my corner entrances and i absolutely love the feeling of doing something mundane to me that looks spectacular in the eyes of bystanders
>>
>>78016801
I might like it, but it's not going to fix my dead soul.
>>
>>78017053
it could make you feel alive if for just a moment
i know it's what i usually aim for
>>
>>78016718
God males are so pathetic
>>
>>78017112
I feel alive all the time
>>
>>78016718
i hope reincarnation is real so i get another chance
i don't want this to be all there is
having to kill myself because of a stupid mistake i made when i was fucking 14.
>>
>>78017852
I'd like to live without stress, it's a luxury I'll never experience in this world.
>>
>>78017561
Blue haired fat sausage fingers typed this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.